Toyota should have just named the FR-S "Celica" instead...as in the hayday of the Celica when it was RWD. It looks like it's good in stock form for 90% of the buyers, but the other 10% will squeeze out the extra 100hp or more with basic aftermarket mods (maybe TRD parts as well), just like they did with the Supra.
2008 Black Onyx/Black Leather/Black Top,Chrome Wheels,Automatic,Spoiler,Monsoon
Hidden/hardwired garage door opener transmitter
SilverStar turn signals
No idiot stickers