Saturn Sky Forum banner

Sky Sales TUMBLE in Feb

4K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  compdoc777 
#1 ·
Article from March 4...

Sales of Del.-built autos sag in Feb. | delawareonline | The News Journal

"Sales of GM's niche Saturn Sky tumbled 42.5 percent, to 477 vehicles, compared with 829 cars in February 2007"

I dont see this as beeing too bad actually.. as Feb 2007 they were still dealing with backed up initial consumer demand of the Sky, and the 6 mos old RL.

Remember a 18 mos ago when we all complained they needed to increase capacity... bigger plant.. ect.
Looks like GM production planners are way smarter than us. They knew the initial demand wasnt going to last.

#7 ·
yeah - I was shocked to see that offer in the Saturn newsletter I received recently.

I took my car in for service last week & they had 3 Skys on the lot & one on the showroom floor. Two yellow, one bluestone, and one white.

#4 ·
08 Sky RL

So if I order a new one 08 RL not one sitting in the lot is the brake issue fixed? Seems like a good time!

TulsaSky
:jester:

#8 ·
My local dealer has 9 sitting on the lot. Between the three dealers in the area that are all owned by the same parent company, they have an inventory of 33.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.