Saturn Sky Forum banner

2006 Alfa Romeo Spider

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  MRSSKY 
#1 ·
Since Alfa is scheduled to return to the U.S. in '07 & be sold at Maserati dealers... if I'm still waiting for my RedLine, who knows? :D

(still be better looking than an MX-5...lol)

The new Alfa Romeo Spider is a generously-sized two-seater – 71.4 inches wide, 171.4 long and 53.3 high – characterized by elongated rear lights and four exhaust terminals which accentuate the impression of great temperament. The interior of the Alfa Spider is inviting and gorgeously sophisticated, thanks to the use of sumptuous materials and added value features (as standard, depending on the version): from the automatic dual-zone climate control to the steering wheel mounted radio controls, from VDC to cruise control. Available in two versions, the client can choose his or her Alfa Spider to be fitted with the sparkling 185 bhp 2.2 JTS engine or the powerful 260 bhp 3.2 JTS.

Lastly, the Alfa Romeo Spider ensures outstanding dynamic performance thanks to high double wishbone suspension at the front and Multilink at the rear. Along with great ride comfort, the Alfa Spider boasts a sporty configuration and the use of state of the art ‘Q4’ four wheel drive (available on the 260 bhp 3.2 version).

See less See more
#3 ·
260hp and 4 wheel drive sounds cool, I bet the price will be crazy. I like the way our SKY's look better anyway

#4 ·
Axel said:
Since Alfa is scheduled to return to the U.S. in '07 & be sold at Maserati dealers... if I'm still waiting for my RedLine, who knows? :D

(still be better looking than an MX-5...lol)

soory doesn't do much for me....:D

mrsviper
still waiting
blk/red trim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.