To Register Online:
Go to Join Now - online registration for Be The Match Marrow Registry
1. After you click the link above, you will see “Join Now”
2. Scroll down and check the boxes in Step 1 (ignore any reference to cost; you do not pay anything when you use your code)
4. Enter your information
5. Enter Code: Mya829 (Case sensitive: If you run into any issues with the code not working, please let Scott Greene know ([email protected]
6. Once the form is complete, the system will automatically send a swab kit to your residence, with a self-addressed, returned envelope.
7. Urgent: As soon as you receive the swab kit in the mail, immediately swab and mail off the envelope so your results will be in the National Marrow Donor Registry as soon as possible. It can take up to 6 weeks to tissue type, so the earlier you send in your kit, the better.
Thank you for your participation and commitment.
Call or email us and we will be happy to assist you:
National Institutes of Health Marrow Donor Program
Call between 9am – 5 pm to speak to someone at
NIH absorbs the $52 typing fee, however donations are accepted.