Boy can I relate.......been driving it almost constantly, about 300 in two days. Here are my observations:
1) I have gotten nothing but compliments, even got a wave and toot from the siren of a State Tropper as he passed me going the opposite direction (no I wasn't speeding)
2) Most people don't beleive its a Saturn
3) Been challenged by a Toyo MR2 and a Honda Prelude.....they didnt stand a chance.......Smoked'm like a fine cigar!
4) Have a problem with the rag top.......see previous post.
5) Still enjoying the burning paint smeel from the exhaust
6) Got 23.6 MPG on the first tank of gas...average speed 29 MPH
7) Sporting a considerable "Burn" from over exposure during the 5 hour cruise thru the country back roads
8) ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS CAR!!!
This is the first time I have bought a new car that made other people envious....which is a wonderful added benefit.