Saturn Sky Forum banner

Emblem

4K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  marlboromike 
#1 ·
I ordered 2 of these. They are suppose to be about 2 inches high. Something for the inside of the door or whatever. They come in pairs. Just never saw them before. If anyone has seen them, fill me in. Not all that important. Just curious. They had yellow, red and black.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Hey Moosebreath, they look pretty cool. What was the name of the company that you ordered them from? or maybe a web address. I too would like to get a pair of those.

"The Sky's The Limit"

I do everything from my phone so I am a bit limited as to what I can do. Google-Saturn Sky Emblems. It comes up on the first page. It is on e-bay. $29 + $3.00 shipping for 2.

#5 ·
#30 ·
Got the emblems and they are beautiful. Look very nice. One and a half inches wide by two inches tall. 1/16th inch thick and flat and stiff. Anyone that got one or is thinking about it, they will have to go on a completely flat surface. They also have 3M sticky on the back. Not the white double backing tape. Just the sticky and a very thin application of it which leaves very little room for error if you're looking for a flat surface. I am going to check into getting some very thin double backing tape before I apply them and still don't see many good places on the inside. I would not trust it on the outside to not fall off unless you got some serious 3M double backing tape like what holds the rear Saturn emblem on. Just FYI

#31 ·
If you try to stick double-stick tape to the adhesive that is already on the emblem, the adhesive will fail. I have tried something similar for much the same reason, and it doesn't work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.