Saturn Sky Forum banner

Wanted OEM Splash Guards

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Sky_Pilot 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a full set new or used in good condition that they'd be willing to part with? Looking to buy a set and don't like the aftermarket options. Thanks. :wink:

#2 ·
Quick thought on this from my perspective. I have OEM splash guards at all 4 corners, and the one that has the most damage to it, is the driver's front. That is also where I have the most damage to my front quarter panel. Stress cracks from it, hitting low points, like speed bumps. IF you wanted another option, you could go with the 3m film to protect those area's from road rash, stone chips, tar and god knows what else.

LAC

#9 ·
Mike, I bought two NA's in the last year. Both had imprints of the front flaps broken out. No such marks on any of the cars without the flaps. Two Redlines and the Mallett. No indentations. Did not appear they were ever on. I have two sets of front mud flaps, one painted yellow the other Kawasaki Green. I don't want to sell them, because I feel they cause a lot of problems. I wanted to put them on my cars, but never have. I have repaired the damaged fenders so don't have them to take pictures of, but it was definitely caused by the mud flaps being smashed into the fender.

#10 ·
Then it appears the drivers of those cars went over something on the road which caused the mudflaps to bend. I just have 40K on my car and all is well. I still have a 2nd set of new mudflaps in my inventory. By the way...I am looking for either a driver's side or passenger side black seat bottom. Not the cushion, just the leather. Anything in your inventory? My seat bottom is fine. Just need one for inventory...for a just in case moment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.