Again, that's very nice of you (all). Lake Elsinore is a bit of a hike for you...
I have to get the required stuff, then I'll take everyone up on their offers. Maybe we can all get together...
I usually do my own... but after finding out that the seller hadn't performed maintenance for a VERY (embarrassing) long time, all this was more of an emergency... with a good inspection. I'm sure breaks, and differential fluid should also be done.
It's Christmas time... two awesone daughters and a wife to look after before anything but tires is done.
Wish list... Lights... I've seen the fake vents lit up, and it looks hot! Red or blue would really look nice glowing from those side quarter panel vents. Don't know who does it.... but it's a "wish".
Glass lit wind screen... with "Redline" glowing in red (or blue). Also don't know about the install challenges.
Incidentally, I have an wind screen on now. Is like "stock"? Not sure how to take it off. Just pull it out? Didn't want to mess with it just yet. Strapped for time. Tires are the focus.
There's actually a holder/ case in the trunk for this wind screen, so I know it comes off.
Radio head unit with bluetooth and android play. I think I read where Robo said that could help increase sound heard when driving... first... then think about speakers.
My stock stereo plays my music through a bluetooth reciever I plugged into the outlet. Ironically, unless I adjust the radio balance, it sounds like I only hear the left speakers. I attribute that to the speaker proximity to the driver.
I just bought the Costco oil for my truck, on sale, just as you said. Nice.
Dear Santa... please fill my stockin with these asap. Does Santa have upgrades to his sled? Yeah those elves have been hard at work lately. Removed the stock motor added a 6.2 Hemi to it. Fly's by them geese now...
* seller hadn't performed maintenance for a VERY (embarrassing) long time. There you go. Pays to find out if you can before you
do anything to it.
* two awesome daughters and a wife to look after before... Ahhh a trip to Zales or Jarad is in order here. Christmas and diamonds
go together so well? It's that time of year again, the TV commercials for this are endless here for it. When has any AD agency
shown a women buying her husband a HD for Christmas?
Now if you do that, will the wife buy you.. what you need for your toy?
Daughters will want the next hot thing on the market. Can't be left out of the IN crowd.
* Vent lights. Pretty cool. I like them too. However careful with the blue. Law enforcement has the market for this. You could go to an RV/Marine store for small 2-3 LED lights, that can be added to your running lights or turn signals. Owners have removed these panels cut out or away the plastic here and installed strip lights. I think you could... drill two small holes, from inside the engine bay without removing the panels, attach your lights by double-sided tape or glue, then wire them up?
* Lit wind deflector. See our vendor here. The fly swatter? Or solid plexiglass one? The removal should be easy. Mine has four screws where it attaches. Some have slots or clips. Open your trunk lid see what you have? I think the one I have is aftermarket. From the previous owner. Smoked out, I used it some when I first bought the car. Now I rarely use it these days. Some like it, others not so much. I think the kit comes with all the wiring you will need for install?
* Bluetooth- stock speakers... I'll leave this one to the experts here. Have you checked the balance knob for your speakers? Left/right front/back?
* On sale... yeah lot of sale stuff going on at this time of year. Shop and compare cause your wife will let you know.. that Jarad's is having a sale this weekend matter of fact? Look for her clues...if you know what's good for you!