Welcome! Feel free to introduce yourself! - Page 137 - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
General Saturn Sky Discussion Forum for discussing general topics on the Saturn SKY.

User Tag List

13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2041 of 2062 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 03:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome, Pirateman and IFlyMe.

07 Sky
2.4L NA
5 speed
Limited slip differential
Chrome wheels
Premium trim package
Monsoon audio
AM/FM/XM/CD changer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2042 of 2062 (permalink) Old 02-20-2019, 07:06 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome to our newest owners & members of the forum.

You made the right choice with your most recent purchases of our little gem.
Check your mirror for "smile lines" forming on your face muscles, from this point forward.
Look and Feel younger...no need to go to the plastic surgeon, get Botox treatments, creams and wrinkle fade scam fads on TV....

Open door.. place butt firmly here, buckle seatbelt, close door, key in ignition, turn key, foot on brake, gear in drive, let off brake pedal press right foot down... See how easy that was to make you feel younger? You didn't have to a make an office visit appointment, go to your CVS for a prescription drug or buy some hokey product off the net ... OH No.. you just walked out to your driveway/garage for a little just for ME time behind the wheel. Works every time.

LAC
post #2043 of 2062 (permalink) Old 02-20-2019, 09:36 AM
First 2000 Sr. Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAC Sky View Post
Welcome to our newest owners & members of the forum.

You made the right choice with your most recent purchases of our little gem.
Check your mirror for "smile lines" forming on your face muscles, from this point forward.
Look and Feel younger...no need to go to the plastic surgeon, get Botox treatments, creams and wrinkle fade scam fads on TV....

Open door.. place butt firmly here, buckle seatbelt, close door, key in ignition, turn key, foot on brake, gear in drive, let off brake pedal press right foot down... See how easy that was to make you feel younger? You didn't have to a make an office visit appointment, go to your CVS for a prescription drug or buy some hokey product off the net ... OH No.. you just walked out to your driveway/garage for a little just for ME time behind the wheel. Works every time.

LAC
Why the welcome? Nobody here has purchased a car...all allegations. Pictures must be shown as PROOF of PURCHASE...that's the way it works.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2044 of 2062 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 03:24 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberus View Post
We like to welcome new members to the forum here at skyroadster. New members, folks may not always catch your first post to welcome you in, so feel free to post here and introduce yourself to the gang! Current members, if ya spot someone new to the community that we missed, by all means, welcome them in here!
Hi !

How to start ..., I will make easy.

I love this car...I've had a lot of cars but this one...no words to describe, design, engine...a success!

Short first post...

post #2045 of 2062 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 03:41 PM

Garage
New member.

I tried posting here once before don't think it ever posted. So here I go. I'm new. I live in Carson City Nevada. I just purchased a Silver 2007 Saturn Sky. It had 43000 miles on it all stock except it has an upgraded exhaust. Also has been upgraded to LED lighting on the outside. It is in like new condition. I love the car. I call her Roxy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5349.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	253.5 KB
ID:	105207   Click image for larger version

Name:	roxy.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	105209   Click image for larger version

Name:	d side back.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	273.6 KB
ID:	105211  
a280z likes this.

Last edited by NevadaJack; 05-21-2019 at 03:53 PM.
post #2046 of 2062 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 05:42 PM
First 2000 Sr. Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaJack View Post
I tried posting here once before don't think it ever posted.
I found 4 posts by you on the forum, so it would appear they all posted. When you are new to the forum, all your posts are "in moderation", so they don't appear until approved by a moderator. I don't know how many posts it takes to get past that limitation, so keep posting.

Welcome to the forum.

Dave -
2006 Solstice NA #000741
post #2047 of 2062 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 05:25 PM

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome, newbies!

07 Sky
2.4L NA
5 speed
Limited slip differential
Chrome wheels
Premium trim package
Monsoon audio
AM/FM/XM/CD changer
post #2048 of 2062 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 05:42 PM

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome to the form enjoy your new rides.
post #2049 of 2062 (permalink) Old 05-28-2019, 12:47 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Owner of 2008 Saturn Sky redline....

Hello, me and my wife purchased brand new 2008 Saturn Sky Redline turbo (black/red/black interior) when it came out in 08... The car only has 19k miles on it.... We had some AC problems about 3 yrs ago with it and it ended up sitting in our drive way for about 2 1/2 yrs but now I am itching to start driving it again.... so Im looking for help on safely getting it running.. I posted a question concerning this in the general forum.. thanks..
post #2050 of 2062 (permalink) Old 05-31-2019, 02:06 PM

Garage
Thank you!
post #2051 of 2062 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 09:26 AM

Auto trans service

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberus View Post
We like to welcome new members to the forum here at skyroadster. New members, folks may not always catch your first post to welcome you in, so feel free to post here and introduce yourself to the gang! Current members, if ya spot someone new to the community that we missed, by all means, welcome them in here!
Joined Sky forum today for some help. My 2007 redline has 177000 miles on it and I am confused on how to service my auto trans.. It was last serviced at 131000 miles and 4 years ago. Do I go by the miles or years for maintenance? So many different opinions locally and prices from $159 to $460 for a tune up. My local Cadillac dealer servicing Saturn's says to do it now? Opinions please. Thank you, Jim.
post #2052 of 2062 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 02:20 PM

Saturn Sky Base 2007 Air Intake

Hello to you all. My name is Ricky Dee from Huntsville AL 35898. I ret from the Army with 21 years out of Ft. Benning, GA. I like to flip cars and customized them too. This is my first sports car. I have a 2013 GS 350 I'm currently customizing. I also have a Victory Kingpin 2012 that I don't ride anymore but like to look at it in my garage.

I am currently trying to restore my 2007 Saturn Sky Base back it's original air intake. The person I purchase it from put a K&N system on it and I don't like the way it sounds. Can anybody give me some stores I can contact to get a OEM air intake system?
post #2053 of 2062 (permalink) Old 06-21-2019, 11:33 AM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Garage
Happy Purchase!

Hello Everybody,

I am Trevor and I purchased a 2008 Saturn Sky Redline this past month. I had been looking for a low mileage used car that would replace my 240k mile truck as a Daily Driver. I was looking up 4 cylinders but I wanted something with a bit of punch when I needed it. I have not been disappointed. I test drove this puppy and have fallen in love with it. The power curve is so smooth and I find myself feeling like a little kid on a go-kart each time excited to go around curves like I am in Formula 1. This was my first major used car purchase and I picked it up in New Jersey. It was a 22 hr total trip but it was well worth it.

2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Silver Pearl
26,900 Miles
2 Owner (1st owner only had it for 1 year)

Here is a link to a gallery after I finished purchasing it:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/r2Vo3A5J6fyypeWG8

I joined this forum to continue to learn about this Kappa platform and to hopefully meet up and take a scenic tour. I hopefully will participate in SCCA later this year with the Saturn. Thank you for reading!

2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Paint: Silver Pearl
post #2054 of 2062 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 08:04 PM

Back on the Fourm

Hey All,

Just jumped back on the fourm after a handful of years. I have recently taken up a couple projects on my redline and have visited this site multiple times for guidence. I appreaciate all the support and I will add my own insight when I have more time to break down my projects for you all. I've had my Sky for 9 years now and we have had our ups and downs along the way but I still love this car. Just ripped out my old PCV valve and replaced it, that was a blast!

07 Redline Manual
Magnaflow Exhuast
KNN Typhoon Intake
Lambo Doors
post #2055 of 2062 (permalink) Old 06-25-2019, 11:58 PM

Back on the Fourm

Hey all,

My name is David and I am back on the forum after a handful of years. I have recently had more time to work on my Redline and this site continues to be an amazing resource! I've had my Sky for 9 years now and love how this car drives and performs!

07 Sky Redline
Magnaflow Exhaust
KNN Typhoon CAI
Lambo Doors

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Saturn Sky Discussion > General Saturn Sky Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in