Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/)
-   SkyRoadster Polls (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f20/)
-   -   What color are you getting ? Let's take a poll ! (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f20/what-color-you-getting-lets-take-poll-2281/)

SKY USA 02-08-2006 01:45 PM

What color are you getting ? Let's take a poll !

There have been many threads asking what color SKY you're planning on getting, or what you think of one color versus another, but as far as I can tell no one has posted a poll on this topic... until now !

Let's settle this once and for all... What color is your SKY going to be ?

Note: If you, like many folks it appears, are stuck between two different colors, then you are allowed to vote for two colors in the poll. But please consider this option as a last resort, and if at all possible, try to pick the one color that is the most likely choice for your new SKY. Thanks, and let the survey begin!

(Note: For Techno Gray, please select Silver Graphite)

AHR 02-08-2006 02:32 PM

I'll take any colour but black, red, or yellow. Black only looks good on London Taxi's. Red attracts too many cops, and yellow only looks good on canarys. :) Please nobody take offence! This is all in fun.

R

SkyMan 08 02-08-2006 02:45 PM

Midnight Blue

Was going to get Chili Pepper Red, now getting Midnight blue... wife likes the blue better... soooooo...the key word is COMPROMISE....:thumbs:

tyler07 02-08-2006 02:49 PM

I love the Silver Pearl with the Red/Black Interior but one of my good friends is getting that exact same car and we just can't have two of the exact same car....

So I went with the Chili Pepper Red and Black/Black leather Interior. I don't like the tan tops at all on the red so no two-toned interior for me.

The tough decision atm is whether or not to go for the Spoiler. I like the look without it alot, but slowly being sold on it.

Spag 02-08-2006 04:02 PM

I'm having a hard time deciding on the spoiler also - I love the look without it. I do believe that I feel that way because I haven't actually seen it yet. The car is beautiful either way!

Tyler07 - my sales rep just called and he said that the car that was ordered for the showroom has a spoiler... It should be there very soon, so we'll have to get pics to post for others to see.

:driving: (I'm Tyler07's friend who is getting the Silver Pearl with black/red interior).

usmc 02-08-2006 04:26 PM

wow! 23 votes so far and not one black car.

rick112 02-08-2006 04:33 PM

I wanted the Bluestone but I'm not willing to wait. Summer isn't that long up here.

nighttripper 02-08-2006 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyMan 07
Was going to get Chili Pepper Red, now getting Midnight blue... wife likes the blue better... soooooo...the key word is COMPROMISE....:thumbs:

Hey that happen to me too :lol:

KappaMan 02-09-2006 10:27 AM

Made this the current front page poll - please make sure y'all can post and reply to this thread still.

boots 02-09-2006 10:36 AM

Midnight Blue! Saw it in person and it is just beautiful!:)

Rick Tinley Park 02-09-2006 11:30 AM

Went yellow -- seemed right.:cheers:
Actually have not seen a color that would be a deal breaker.:thumbs:

azote 02-09-2006 11:46 AM

yeah! .. I think yellow is the best color after silver (silver looks so much high class) ...
I don't like much how the dark colors look since it doesn't show the front bumper air holes well...
but the car in dark looks as good otherwise...

rwood411 02-09-2006 12:26 PM

They really should have gotten some better colors for this car, they almost seem too bland.

CdnSkyGuy 02-09-2006 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rwood411
They really should have gotten some better colors for this car, they almost seem too bland.

Too Bland??? These are colours that have looked great on sports cars for ages. Would you like a fusion orange or purple one or lime green? It will be a trend for 3 months then you will be sick to death of it.

The colours they chose will still look great 18 years from now when I give my Sky to my Daughter as her graduation present.

Just my 2 cents.

bigdog 02-09-2006 04:07 PM

Choices

My pick was in my signature. Silver Graphite