Project total with all parts and labor ended up at $1,435, which is usually the cost of just the diff itself.
I haven't driven that much but initial review is positive. In a straight line it takes more to get the tires loose and there's no side to side slop when they're spinning, the car stays in a straight line. It's hard to explain but it's like a magnetic connection between the rear end and the road.
The biggest improvement I found so far was getting loose around corners and shifting gears while accelerating. Again, the rear end stays planted and doesn't get squirrely. From what I noticed in the brief drive, when the tires break loose it was VERY predictable in how it responds and I feel more in control than with the stock diff.
More to come, but initial reviews are positive.
DDM I/C Pipes, OCC, Shifter Kit, Silicone Hoses, T-Bolts, trunk/hood lights
Werks I/C, Rad, Backbone & Swaybars
Solo Race Pipe
3bar MAP w/ ZZP Tune
Windrestrictor & Lit Sills