Saturn Sky Forum banner

Cdn Updates Anyone??????

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  rick112 
#1 ·
Hey my fellow CDN's has anyone had any new updates worth sharing? If anyone has anything fabulous worth passing along please do so as we are eachothers SKY support/waiting team! lol

:cheers:

#2 ·
# 1 on my dealers wall sign. After the May11 launch in Canada ,I rec'd a call from my contact @ Saturn Canada & she said June 6 she would call to tell me what date I'd get delivery of my Sky. :cool: :confused: :) :willy: :brentil:

#3 ·
thought you cancelled your SKY

Chloe said:
Hey my fellow CDN's has anyone had any new updates worth sharing? If anyone has anything fabulous worth passing along please do so as we are eachothers SKY support/waiting team! lol

Hi YA, I thought I read last week that you cancelled your Sky order and decided to purchase something else?

Kimberly
ChiliSky

#4 ·
She's a dream

Chloe said:

Car picked up at Budds Saturn in Oakville on Friday.
What a dream to drive. Never in a million years would I have said that about a NA car.
Unreal.
OakvilleSky

#5 ·
Me Never, you are referring to SKY BABY/

I have not cancelled mine nor would I this is a year long wait that will hopefully be worth it in the end. I do remember SKY Baby posting that she might have to cancel her order about 2 months ago though & you did post a repsonse to that thread so maybe that's who you are talking about?

ChiliSky said:
Hi YA, I thought I read last week that you cancelled your Sky order and decided to purchase something else?

Kimberly
ChiliSky

#6 ·
Been driving for a week now and the thrill just gets better,this car handles like it is on rails, and a comfortable ride too..Lot of rubber necking going on. I had one person hanging out the side window of a pick up truck, at a stop light telling her significant other to move ahead slowly so she could see the front of the car to see what it was. I spoke up and said its a Saturn Sky, it's safer to ask.:lol: this is just one of the type of distactions you'll be dealing with. On the 401 I had people actually circling the car while I was driving down the highway. I really can't wait until there are more Skys around, I could use a break.:cool:

#7 ·
found it from last week

Chloe said:
I have not cancelled mine nor would I this is a year long wait that will hopefully be worth it in the end. I do remember SKY Baby posting that she might have to cancel her order about 2 months ago though & you did post a repsonse to that thread so maybe that's who you are talking about?

No SkyBaby has her baby , I went back last week and found the thread, it was CHYNO that cancelled her car.

Kimberly--hopefully I will have one this year!!!!!

#8 ·
Well I haven't had much change. I did get preferenced but no TPW.:willy: :banghead: I'm a little closer but not much. I think in the end it's going to be here this fall. Not good.:brentil:

#9 ·
I am back on the bus I think!!!

I called today and have a TPW of June 18th.

So I am thinking that it will be here sometime in July...that is good enough for me...September was too far away but I can handle July.

Plus I broke some crazy sales record this month and actually sold 47 Cars!!! So my cheque is gonna be absolutely stupid so I can pay off a bunch of other stuff before the Sky gets here.

I am excited again...good to be back! I missed all of you

#10 ·
CdnSkyGuy said:

So I am thinking that it will be here sometime in July...that is good enough for me...September was too far away but I can handle July.

Plus I broke some crazy sales record this month and actually sold 47 Cars!!! So my cheque is gonna be absolutely stupid so I can pay off a bunch of other stuff before the Sky gets here.

Cool... congrats on a great month!!!

Our SKY's are sceduled for the same week... very cool. I also am thinking I will have a July delivery... but would rather a June date. :thumbs:

#11 ·
Yahoo

CdnSkyGuy said:

THAT is great, GLAD your hanging in with the rest of us poor CANUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly

#12 ·
Who'd of thunk it:lol: Just seen another Midight Blue Sky in Ingersoll. Pretty good for a town of 12000. Seems to me that I have seen this person at work:lol:Congrats , his has the tan roof and the black and tan interior and chrome wheels so i don't think they'll get mixed up. Now to get him to join the forum.

#13 ·
Glad to hear one of us has their Sky. It's looking likd July delivery for me as well. I hope to have a TPW this week. I'm now hoping for a build date on or after June 26th.

#14 ·
Rick...after the car is built how long does it take to get to Canada? Saskatchewan will obviously be longer than Ontario but it may give me an idea.
Thanks

#15 ·
My car is Built!!! It will be leaving Wilmington on June 26th...they said Mid July I will have my grubby little paws on it!

She did not have a VIN for me and she seemed annoyed that I asked her to call the VOMS people again so I said nevermind...we'll get the update with the VIN here at the dealership soon.

Some Canadian movement at last!

#16 ·
I was told 19 days (approx) for shipping. Of course that's from the same person that told me my car would be built in June. Hmmm... I'm hoping end of july delivery for me but kinda expecting August.

#17 ·
I've noted a certin tone when I call the 1800 number now as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.