Saturn Sky Forum banner

GM Market Service researches your Order #'s and tells you the status on your order!

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Gizmo 
#1 · (Edited)
Info Below Very Important for new buyers

#2 · (Edited)
GM Market Service researches your Order #'s and tells you the status on your order!

1) Call Saturn Cooperation 1-800-553-6000
2) Press 3 for Customer Assistance
3) Press 0 for operator
4) The operator will answer, tell she/he to transfer you to The GM Market Service.
If she/he ask why, tell her you were informed to call the GM Market Service for them to research your order # and tell you the status on your 2008 or 2007 Sky order.

#7 ·
My wife called them yesterday, and got the info from them.
But she called the direct line (posted in another thread) rather than go through the Saturn Customer Service line.

#9 ·
Finally found the Direct # 1-800-501-2682

Here is the Direct Number for the GM Saturn Market Service.
They can only research Sky's that have been ordered.
Make sure you have your Order # and they are more than happen to research it.

Just simply ask,
May you please research my Sky I purchased?
I have my order # will that better assist you?

You can also refer to this thread its a "sticky": http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15688

#10 ·
Thanks! I noticed that our order dates are pretty close (mine was entered on 6/6) so I'm hoping my order will progress as fast as yours! Deluke says I'm still at event code 1100 :cryin: I think I'll just hold off on doing any phone calling and see what she tells us on Thursday.

Like I said, Its not that I really NEED to know, it's just fun to watch my progress. It makes the wait easier.:D Thank you Deluke if you're reading this.

#11 ·
I sent Deluke a PM with my order number is that all i have to do to get her to check on mine like the rest of yall. :D I am just worried my dealer is messin with me. I ordered my May 16th and they are saying they should get it at the end of September or October. It is a Redline which I know everyone is ordering but I placed the order early enough I thought.:banghead:

#12 ·
Well, Deluke said that her list was getting too long to add more people to it.

As a comparison, I received my order number on 6/8 and I expect my car to arrive around the first week of August.

If you really got your order number on May 16th, I'd expect you to be getting the car within the next couple of weeks (unless, of course, the dealer is messing with you).

I would call the number above, they should be able to give you a target production date (or, hopefully, will tell you that it has already been produced).

PM me if you want more info, I'm curious which dealer you went through.

#13 · (Edited)
Well the funny thing is I called both numbers and got the same people = "Saturn" then they were really nice in telling me they dont tell people the info we need to hear anymore and transfered my call to my dealer who told me "historically they take from May to October to arrive" but I asked well could you check on the Vehical Event Code number in the system since no body seems to be able to tell me other than you and he said he did not know what I was talking about but then told me that my car mite be built in August. :banghead: :brentil: I was scratching my head on that one cuz he must be the worst informed car order guy at my Saturn dealership. But I have again called on two separate days to get the number above to work. Wish I had the luck mbeardsley had. :D

#14 ·
I had my wife call...she's good with the whole "oh gee...my husband said I had to check on his car...I don't know what I'll do if you can't help me" routine. :D

Maybe it made a difference. Of course, maybe too many people have tried that now. Sorry.

#15 ·
There must be a lot of people calling this number. I called today, and they seemed really reluctant to look it up. I was told they would transfer me to the area that is supposed to do this... after a couple of minutes she came back on and said that well after all she would have to do it now. It seemed like she either wasn't supposed to or didn't feel like doing it. She ended up telling me that mine hasn't been picked up by GM as of yet, which makes sense because I just got an order number the day before. She gave me her personal direct line/ extension though and said I could call her in 2-3 weeks and she should be able to update me.
SKY 4 ME

#16 ·
lol well that is no fare lol but life is not fare at all so I guess I must do this here at the house :willy: or just keep calling the number and someday I will get one of the two people you guys talked to

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.