Also in one of the pictures you can see that the passenger side name plate inside the door is bent/crumpled. My car had the same issue but on the driver's side - of course, I had mine fixed under warranty.
Both mine popped up but I noticed before the bottom of the door caught them. Check the underside of the door for paint damage from the scraping.
You know the problem areas, but off the top of my head:
- Check for upgraded clamps on the charge air system.
- Cup holder (might not matter to you but is a reasonable negotiating point since they sell for well over $100 now)
- Convertible top mechanism/knuckles
- Corrosion on hubs and calipers
- Leaking diff
- Chin scrapes
- Broken/loose door handles
- Bulged/swollen charge air cooler
- Does AC blow cold?
- Warping/bending on rear deck lid from closing it by the edge
- Cracks in the door speaker grilles
- Ignition switch recall
Car sure looks clean- I hope you bring it home!