Saturn Sky Forum banner

Got me one

5K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  skersfan 
#1 ·
Recently picked up a 2.4 sky, haven't done too much since but it has made good friends with its brother so far :p

#6 ·
Nice looking car for being red...:jester:

#8 ·
Everyone, except dedicated modders, always say "No, not gonna do much." Just an FYI... Yes, yes you are. Not now, but in the near future you will want a Windrestrictor. And then you'll want a Short Shifter. And then you'll see talk of how a tune will change the driving experience. And then it'll be, hmmm... suspension or brakes or bracing. Trust me, the mods are coming.

#11 ·
So, he has an extremely modified vehicle that CAN be returned to stock, 99% of the way. Modifications present, but not permanent. Mostly.

In that same vein... I had someone tell me that if I modified mine with a pair of fuzzy dice, it'd go faster. I told him no.

#12 ·
So, he has an extremely modified vehicle that CAN be returned to stock, 99% of the way. Modifications present, but not permanent. Mostly.
Yes and that, to him, means the car has no mods. LOL Other than the bumper.

In that same vein... I had someone tell me that if I modified mine with a pair of fuzzy dice, it'd go faster. I told him no.
Oh no, it's true! And each sticker you put on adds at LEAST 15-20 additional WHP. I read it on the Internet so it must be true! ;)

#13 · (Edited)
All Is not lost, I have a bumper to replace the modded one, so even though I admit that the car is modded, one bump removed, it can be put back to stock. Although I did have to cut the fenders for the VDI doors, but have the replacements for those to. Did not cut the metal of the hood to do the install, even though VDI wanted to. Marvic saved me that nightmare

I have a giant sticker on my car, so does the size make it faster?

Also Robo, you know I say it jokingly, mostly for the other half.

when you cut metal on a car, it can not be put back to original, with out someone knowing. On all the Crowns I restored, they were stripped to bare metal, walnut shelled, then powder coated a statin black. I knew every flaw in the car. True collectors, look for this type of damage to a car. Not saying these are collectables, just my background with classic cars. I hated finding 55-58 Chevys 55-56 Fords with the floorboard cut out for a floor shift, frames cut, dashes cut for late mode radios. Those were used for street driving cars.

#14 ·
I am so sorry for Pickaxe26...

You have now become addicted and will never sell your wonderful car.

#19 ·
I think you mod freaks scared him away.

Good looking car, and it will look just as good stock as most do modified. I would put the tunnel brace on, just because I am a convertible guy. It needs that, but really nothing else to enjoy it every second!!!!

Obligatory Windrestrictor Plug. It is not necessary, but the car does look much better with one!!!!lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.