I almost considered selling my Sky...then I drove it. New Owner! - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Getting Your Saturn Sky Forum for discussing the process of ordering/tracking/buying your Saturn Sky. Ever wonder what a VOMS is? How about an "image", or how cars are allocated? The answer probably lies within.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-20-2015, 11:17 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I almost considered selling my Sky...then I drove it. New Owner!

Hi I'm Sasha (MALE) from Cleveland, OH!

So, as some may know or remember me, I almost considered selling my freshly purchased 07 Sky Redline. I had it up for sale for a while, lots of bites but nothing was set in stone. Then I had a serious buyer who needed time to purchase it due to his line of work...which I was okay with.

Then the first warm day of the year (64 degrees) came here in Ohio on Sunday night and so I took the top down with the gf and we cruised for 3 hours...I was sold, no way am I going to sell it.

Reason why it was for sale and still is (but may be taken down) is because business was unstable, I do logistics for a living and my semi truck broke down a few times and dug a hole in my pocket. So I'm slowing sewing up the hole and things have been pretty good, so there really is no need to sell it.

2007 just under 36k miles 1 owner vehicle clean CarFax!

5 year tire and wheel warrant, apparently even covers after-market wheels!

Car is bone stock. The first things I've noticed I don't like and want to change is my shift knob, hate the oem one and I want to figure out something with exhaust.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, I am happy to be apart of the community.

Last edited by lolslow; 03-20-2015 at 11:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-20-2015, 11:28 PM
First 2000 Sr. Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
Garage
s

What is that POS hanging from your front bumper cover?
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-20-2015, 11:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboromike View Post
hahaha that was me cropping out the front plate. Wish I didn't even have a front plate but the car came with it pre-drilled, so...meh.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-21-2015, 02:11 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboromike View Post
Here's the discussion thread for plate blocks.

https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f1...rs-pics-43393/

2008 Redline Auto
Born 7/20/07
Snagged 8/31/07
Released 8/8/15
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-21-2015, 02:15 AM Thread Starter

lol! the fact that it's even a thread is mind blowing to me, why would it matter.

The only reason why I even blocked it was because it had the dealer plate cover. I didn't want anyone knowing where I purchased the vehicle from and that it had temp tags as if something was wrong with it and im trying to dump the car.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-21-2015, 03:01 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolslow View Post
lol! the fact that it's even a thread is mind blowing to me, why would it matter.
It matters because our resident license plate protagonist, MM, feels the need to make comment in every thread it comes up. Rather than re-hashing the same subject a thousand times over, not to mention disrupting the focus of each thread, we created a special sandbox just for Mike.

Even then, he still escapes every once in a while. He done gone and escaped the other day....and where did we find him.....right here in your thread.

2008 Redline Auto
Born 7/20/07
Snagged 8/31/07
Released 8/8/15
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-26-2015, 09:04 PM

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Garage
Glad you are getting to keep your baby, nice looking Sky, but please have a heart and do not post that nasty white stuff under the car. My princess would go into shock if it ever saw anything like that. What is that stuff? Salt? I know it is not white sand. I guess we can ask our Florida transplants, they most likely no for sure.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 09:38 AM
First 2000 Sr. Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Hey, I'm in Cleveland too! Glad you decided to keep it!

If you're interested, there is a group of us that will be running some twisties in Southeast Ohio May 1st and 2nd. One of these days I'll start a thread on it. I was trying to squeeze one more lunch in at a local watering hole before then, but everyone is running around this weekend.

Just doing my thingy... :)

Sky Sol Sister - 2006 Solstice
"Cookie" (I think?? Thanks Skip!! :) )
Delivered 11/30/05
Fully Loaded except XM and On-Star
including Perm-a-Grin!
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-27-2015, 10:52 PM

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
There is something wonderfully ironic about a logistics person driving a car that has so little storage. I love it! It's a fun car. Hope you continue to enjoy it
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-01-2015, 10:28 PM Thread Starter

hahaha thanks, I felt bad pulling it out into the snow but it had to be done for picture taking purposes when I was making a for sale ad. At first I was using a dealers pics, but I kept getting flagged (which is understandable). Also ihawk, that sounds awesome, I look forward to hopefully seeing you around as well!

I took her out today, it was a good time then the sun went down, nipples got hard and I went home cold, yet happy.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-11-2015, 07:14 AM

Preventative vehicle maintenance

I didn't want anyone knowing where I purchased the vehicle from and that it had temp tags as if something was wrong with it and im trying to dump the car.
http://www.contenthoop.com/preventat.../<br /> 8315/
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-11-2015, 07:18 AM

KW :
PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE

I almost considered selling my freshly purchased 07 Sky Redline. I had it up for sale for a while, lots of bites but nothing was set in stone. Then I had a serious buyer who needed time to purchase it due to his line of work...which I was okay with.

Then the first warm day of the year (64 degrees) came here in Ohio on Sunday night and so I took the top down with the gf and we cruised for 3 hours...I was sold, no way am I going to sell it. http://www.contenthoop.com/preventat...ce/<br /> 8315
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-11-2015, 07:19 AM

KW :
PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE

I almost considered selling my freshly purchased 07 Sky Redline. I had it up for sale for a while, lots of bites but nothing was set in stone. Then I had a serious buyer who needed time to purchase it due to his line of work...which I was okay with.

Then the first warm day of the year (64 degrees) came here in Ohio on Sunday night and so I took the top down with the gf and we cruised for 3 hours...I was sold, no way am I going to sell it.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-11-2015, 07:20 AM

but please have a heart and do not post that nasty white stuff under the car. My princess would go into shock if it ever saw anything like that. What is that stuff? Salt? I know it is not white sand. I guess we can ask our Florida transplants, they most likely no for sure.

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Saturn Sky Discussion > Getting Your Saturn Sky

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in