Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/)
-   National Events (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f29/)
-   -   3 Months Out - Hello Are You Going To Join Us? (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f29/3-months-out-hello-you-going-join-us-95177/)

solli4me 03-12-2019 04:57 PM

3 Months Out - Hello Are You Going To Join Us?

Hi everyone, it's hard to believe we are three months out from NASSAM 2019!

The organizing committee would like to somewhat close the gap between the 38 people listed below, sans usernames, who've booked rooms at the Radisson but have not yet registered on the website. If you know you aren't attending, please be kind and release your room for a fellow Kappa kid.

If you're lagging behind, it's time to step on the throttle! Don't forget to order your $20 tee shirt, these items will be very collectible in a few years! Plus, you know you need one. Proceeds go to a good cause, so please peruse the website: 2019 NASSAM: North American Solstice & Sky Meet

B: Pat, Alex, Perri, Tim, David, Carl, Jay, Jesse

C: Michael, Dorice, John

D: Bob

F: Rob, Allan, Mark, Wes

G: Raymond, Eleanor

H: Philip, Steven

I: William

J: Steven

K: Michael

L: Eric

M: Lisa, John, Terri, Regina, Quinn

P: Dick

R: Paula, David, Delia, Charles

S: David, John

T: Terry

W:Sean

June will be busting out in Kappas! Thanks as always and forever for your continued support!

solli4me 03-13-2019 10:06 AM

Car Show Categories

The car show is free to our attendees. These are the categories, there will be one award per category.

Best Wind Restrictor

Professional Division/Wild Mods - defined as > $5,000 in non-performance mods
Best Lighting
Best Kappa
Best Kappa in Show - People's Choice

Classic Division/Mild Mods - stock, performance and/or appearance mods <$5,000 total
Best Sky
Best Solstice Convertible
Best Solstice Coupe
Best Lighting
Best Kappa
Best Kappa in Show - People's Choice

Non-ELA Awards
Best Interior
Best Exterior/Paint
Best Under hood Art
Best Engine Bay
Best V8 Kappa
Most Unique Modification
Best 100% Stock Kappa

solli4me 03-13-2019 10:07 AM

Sponsors - Vendors

These are the vendors who are sponsoring the event: 2019 NASSAM: North American Solstice & Sky Meet Please contact vendors directly to set up an appointment.

DDMWorks

Wind Restrictor

SOLO Performance

Performance autowerks

Saddle X

dpage 04-01-2019 03:30 PM

payment for registration

I was going to register, but the website says registration is not complete until payment is received. I see no info on how to pay on the website.

dpage 04-01-2019 03:42 PM

payment for registration

Ok, i see. You fill out the form and then it shows you how to pay

44thSKY 04-01-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by solli4me (Post 1295467)
Hi everyone,

If you're lagging behind, it's time to step on the throttle! Don't forget to order your $20 tee shirt, these items will be very collectible in a few years! Plus, you know you need one. Proceeds go to a good cause, so please peruse the website: 2019 NASSAM: North American Solstice & Sky Meet

B: Pat, Alex, Perri, Tim, David, Carl, Jay, Jesse

C: Michael, Dorice, John

D: Bob

F: Rob, Allan, Mark, Wes

G: Raymond, Eleanor

H: Philip, Steven

I: William

J: Steven

K: Michael

L: Eric

M: Lisa, John, Terri, Regina, Quinn

P: Dick

R: Paula, David, Delia, Charles

S: David, John

T: Terry

W:Sean

That's quite a list. Really have no idea IF the first letter means the beginning of the last name, or just what?? If not, WHAT?? Didn't really compare it to your other lists, but wonder if the list has changed since the other similar posting. Suspicions are your list is missing the intended mark, LOL. :willy:

marlboromike 04-01-2019 09:59 PM

Michele...where is my ORANGE T SHIRT....LOL. Do u have a pic of this years? Who LUVS YA?

By the way, Teresa and I will be cruising the Carib this May with each others partners...Bon Voyage!

Knight 04-14-2019 11:04 AM

I registered - this will be first time I have attended. Looking forward to it and also the drive to/from the event.