National Events National Events

User Tag List

17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #166 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-23-2018, 09:55 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Picked up the donated product from Adam's Polishes on Saturday. Filled the truck and then some. Not all would fit into the truck so they are shipping more to my house.

They donated a detail kit to each car at the Nationals. This includes a full bottle of detail spray, a triple soft detail towel, sample size window cleaner and a window towel, an applicator sponge and Tire Shine. I was blown away by the quality of the product they are providing. We put together over 100 kits on Sunday. That was fun.

They also provided a "Cars and Coffee load out" this is basically a pallet of product, several of everything. This will be for sale at our online store and will be in our silent auction. Great stuff.

Register soon to get the cruise of your choice. They are filling up fast.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	adams two.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	100953  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #167 of 180 (permalink) Old 04-30-2018, 12:53 PM

Thanks to Adam Pitale, we have the below inventory on hand and available for sale. Proceeds go to NASSAM 2018 and will greatly increase our ability to donate funds to our two charities.

These items are for sale to EVERYONE. Make us an offer.

The “recommended donation” represents the retail price. You are “encouraged” to pay the retail price (which does not include tax and shipping) but are not constrained to that value. You can offer MORE if you want &#1 28522;

If you want any of the below products, send me an email and I will be maintaining a running order list and make sure you receive the product.

Once we agree on a sales price and I notify you that you are "officially" on the list and we have the product in hand, you can PayPal funds along with the product ID to John Eiler .

If you don’t have PayPal access you can give me cash and I will get it to John. (local only for now)

Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

We are looking forward to all of you coming to the Nationals and having a good time, and really hope you can take all this product off our hands.

You can go to
https://adamspolishes.com
for more information about these items

Product Recommended Donation

Triple Soft Towel $16.99

Double Soft Towel $14.99

Single Soft Towel $9.99

Gray Borderless Towel $8.99

Glass Towel $14.99

Detail Spray 16oz $12.99

Detail Spray Gal $44.99

Glass Cleaning 2pk $8.99

Glass Cleaner $12.99

Glass Cleaner Gal $39.99

Sample Bottles $2.50

Clay Mitt $29.99

Clay Bar Kit $29.99

Foam Gun Standard $39.99

Foam Gun Premium $99.99

Foam Canon Red $74.99

Foam Cannon Snub Nose $169.99

Wheel Woolie Small $22.99

Wheel Woolie Large $24.99

VRT Super Block $1.99

Metal Polish #1 $19.99

Metal Polish #2 $19.99

VRT 16oz $19.99

Tire Shine 16oz $14.99

Buttery Wax $19.99

Iron Remover 16oz $14.99

Car Shampoo 16oz $10.99

Ultra Foam Shampoo 16oz $14.99

H2O Guard 16oz $19.99

Heavy Correcting Polish 8oz $19.99

Correcting Polish $19.99

Finishing Polish $19.99

Ecco General Purpose Cleaner 16oz $8.99

IK 1.5 Spray Bottle $29.99

Waterless Wash Towel 2pk $16.99

Pad Conditioning Brus $12.99

4” Pad Red $12.99

4” Pad Blue $12.99

4” Pad Gray $12.99

4” Pad White $12.99

4” Pad Orange $12.99

4” Micro Fiber $14.99

Edgeless Utility Towel 2pk $9.99

Ultra Polish Drying Towels $14.99

Red Wash Mit $14.99

5.5” Micro Fiber $14.99

5.5” Pad Red $14.99

5.5” Pad Blue $14.99

5.5’ Pad Gray $14.99

5.5” Pad White $14.99

5.5” Pad Orange $14.99

Wash Bucket 5gal $12.99

Wash Bucket 3.5gal $10.99

Hex Grip Blue $7.99

Hex Grup Yellow $7.99

Hex Grip Red $7.99

Hex Grip Gray $7.99

Ecco Wheel Cleaner $12.99

Wheel Cleaner $14.99

Wheel Cleaner Gal $44.99

In & Out Spray $14.99

Waterless Wash 16oz $9.99

Waterless Wash Gal $39.99

Interior Detailer $12.99

Leather Conditioner 60z $29.99

Brilliant Glaze $24.99

Leather & Interior Cleaner 16oz $14.99

Wash & Wax 16oz $14.99

Ceramic Boost $29.99

Paint Sealant $19.99

Glass Sealant $12.99

Revive $19.99

Tire Brush $10.99

Wheel Brush $19.99

Fender Brush $14.99

10” Wash pad $9.99

Trim & Lugnut $19.99

Last edited by Rob the Elder; 05-02-2018 at 09:25 AM.
post #168 of 180 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 09:24 AM

If you have volunteered for the Nationals in any capacity, look to your email on Saturday. I am going to be sending an email to each volunteer with details on what I think they volunteered for as well as information on their "event". For a cruise, that will be the cruise plan document. For a hotel event it will be a description and coordinating instructions for their event(s).

The objective is to make sure that all volunteers are fully informed and on board with their committments and to get any questions answered well before we get to June when time will be short.

Our objective is to have everyone fully informed and ready to go so at the Nationals we will have an easy time executing with as little drama as possible. We want everyone to have a great time, including the volunteers

We still have plenty of openings for volunteers. If you want to contribute, let me know please and we will sign you up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #169 of 180 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 04:17 PM

We have fifteen entries to the NASSAM poster contest. I am sending out to all registered individuals a PDF that will have all candidates included. Please order all fifteen in order of your preference. First to last. We will then compile a composite score for each entry. The highest scoring Sky and Sol will get their own poster.

Thanks
Rusty Boltz likes this.
post #170 of 180 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 04:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob the Elder View Post
We have fifteen entries to the NASSAM poster contest. I am sending out to all registered individuals a PDF that will have all candidates included. Please order all fifteen in order of your preference. First to last. We will then compile a composite score for each entry. The highest scoring Sky and Sol will get their own poster.

Thanks
A fifteen month calendar would be good.

07 Sky
2.4L NA
5 speed
Limited slip differential
Chrome wheels
Premium trim package
Monsoon audio
AM/FM/XM/CD changer
post #171 of 180 (permalink) Old 05-02-2018, 08:47 PM

I am building an 18 month calendar because you said you wanted one. :-)
Rusty Boltz likes this.
post #172 of 180 (permalink) Old 05-09-2018, 09:22 PM

We are adding another cruise. Wendell Young is going to be hosting a cruise to the Boulder Mall, 3:30 PM Wednesday of the Nationals. Will leave the hotel and take HW 119 north to Nederland. ?Then proceed east down Boulder Canyon Drive to Boulder. Dinner is at an excellent Mexican restaurant where Wendell has eaten for many years. Then will explore the world famous Pearl Street Mall. Leaving Boulder south on Hw 93 to Golden, then west on HW 6 through Clear Creek Canyon and to the hotel. Planned for return at 9pm. If you want to join this cruise, send me an email or message and I will get you signed up.
post #173 of 180 (permalink) Old 05-09-2018, 09:43 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Garage
Pearl Street: Beware the Trustafarians! Can't wait....still waiting to see if the GF will decide to make the trip w/ me.

This Sky's not perfect, but it's perfect...for me
post #174 of 180 (permalink) Old 05-10-2018, 01:26 PM

We are cancelling the Zip line event. We have two people who signed up for this event and we will make sure they can still participate as desired but we need to reassign the volunteers to more in demand events. Thanks for your understanding
post #175 of 180 (permalink) Old 05-14-2018, 03:17 PM

Garage
Quote:
We are adding another cruise. Wendell Young is going to be hosting a cruise to the Boulder Mall, 3:30 PM Wednesday of the Nationals. Will leave the hotel and take HW 119 north to Nederland. ?Then proceed east down Boulder Canyon Drive to Boulder. Dinner is at an excellent Mexican restaurant where Wendell has eaten for many years. Then will explore the world famous Pearl Street Mall. Leaving Boulder south on Hw 93 to Golden, then west on HW 6 through Clear Creek Canyon and to the hotel. Planned for return at 9pm. If you want to join this cruise, send me an email or message and I will get you signed up.
I noticed that there are dinner cruises to Idaho Springs and Starlight cruises listed on the agenda page, but I don't see a place to sign up for them.

07 Sky
2.4L NA
5 speed
Chrome wheels
Premium trim package
Monsoon audio
AM/FM/XM/CD changer
post #176 of 180 (permalink) Old 05-14-2018, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Boltz View Post
I noticed that there are dinner cruises to Idaho Springs and Starlight cruises listed on the agenda page, but I don't see a place to sign up for them.
I put those in as a placeholder. Since then Wendell has added a dinner cruise to Boulder and Jim has added one to Nederland then to Boulder. So we have two. I will send out email on both
post #177 of 180 (permalink) Old 05-15-2018, 06:10 PM

Garage
Quote:
I put those in as a placeholder. Since then Wendell has added a dinner cruise to Boulder and Jim has added one to Nederland then to Boulder. So we have two. I will send out email on both
I believe I'm signed up for Wendell's cruise. Might like to join Jim's.

07 Sky
2.4L NA
5 speed
Chrome wheels
Premium trim package
Monsoon audio
AM/FM/XM/CD changer
post #178 of 180 (permalink) Old 05-16-2018, 09:13 AM

I did sign you up for the Boulder cruise with Wendell.
Rusty Boltz likes this.
post #179 of 180 (permalink) Old 05-17-2018, 05:49 PM

It is time to introduce three special events at the Nationals. These are hotel training classes that cover care and maintenance of your Kappa.

Maintenance Class:
The maintenance class will take one attendees car and spend up to two hours performing a full maintenance inspection and taking corrective actions where time, parts and knowledge allow.
We will cover the Kappa lexicon and major systems, engine bay, electrical systems, BCM / ECM, HPFP, trunk, chassis braces, etc.
We will make adjustments where possible, flaps, windows, body panels, etc.
In the course of performing these actions on the subject car, we will provide training to all who wish to participate and observe.
Participation is voluntary and not limited. If you want YOUR car to be the subject for one of these classes, you can go to the NASSAM 2018 website and place your bid to “donate” for one of the four slots.
Monday 8AM Coach
Tuesday 12AM Brown
Wednesday 8AM Coach
Thursday 12PM Coach

Detail Class:
The detail class will take one attendees car and spend up to two hours working on that car to first prepare it for detailing, then do a diagnostic process to determine the current condition and a plan of action for a full detail, then execute as much of the actual detail as time and energy allows.
The objective is to teach all participants how to detail their own cars by using one car as an example. This class will be performed by our RMSSC expert detailer Skip on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It will be performed by Adam’s Polishes lead instructor Tyler on Tuesday (he does this for a living and is VERY good) and it will be performed by Adam – the founder of Adam’s Polishes on Thursday.
If you want your car to be the object of all this loving care, you can go to the NASSAM 2018 website and bid on one (or more) of the available time slots.
There is not enough time during the class to complete a full exterior and interior detail. However Skip is willing to work with each owner to help them get their car full detail completed.
Monday 12PM Skip
Tuesday 5 PM Adams
Wednesday 12 PM Skip
Thursday 8 AM Adams
Friday 8 AM Skip

Kappa Inspection Class:
This class is designed to teach the participants what to look for on the Kappa platform and how to recognize if you have an issue. This is basically the maintenance class without any corrective action being taken. It leaves the participants with the checklist and how to execute it so they are aware of the condition of their car. We want to get as many people through this class as we can so everyone who wants to participate can do so. We will put their car up on the lift, do a full inspection WITH the owner. Any deficiencies will be identified and possible corrective actions discussed. All are welcome to participate either as an observer or bring your car and get in line to get on the lift. We will be charging a nominal to cover our expenses. (not finalized but my thought is $10 per car)
Monday 12:00 Coach
Wednesday 16:00 Coach
Friday 11:00 AM Coach
Robert Neighbours likes this.
post #180 of 180 (permalink) Old 05-30-2018, 10:24 AM

T-shirts are available for sale on the NASSAM2018 website.

https://www.nassam2018.com/online-store

We are also getting ready to order the Polo shirts. The will be available in men's and women's styles.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tee shirt.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	161.6 KB
ID:	101594   Click image for larger version

Name:	polo shirt.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	101602  

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > National Events

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in