Seneca Lakes AutoX June 2019 - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
National Events National Events

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in an AutoX event 6/15 & willing to commit the entry fee?
Yes, I will Participate! Take my money!!!! 1 100.00%
No, I'll leave the driving to you all, but I might spectate! 0 0%
You all are crazy! But I'm gonna wish you Happy New Year! 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-30-2018, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
First 2000 Sr. Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Seneca Lakes AutoX June 2019

Happy New Year All! A few of us (OK Rich Hammond!) contacted the Finger Lakes SCCA chapter about hosting an Autocross Day for us during NASSAM. The site would be at Seneca Army Depot and it is available, but we need 40 participants to make this happen. We also need have a Go-No Go answer to the Local SCCA club by early next week! The Autocross Day would be Saturday, June 15th. This is the day after the banquet. The fee would be $60 for non-SCCA members and $45 for SCCA members. Please note this fee would be non-refundable. To make this work, we would have other cars from the local groups attending also, however, we would like to offer some Kappa only classes so we could compete against ourselves.
Rough event schedule would be as follows:
8:00-9:30 am - Event Check in
9:00 am - Tech open
9:30 am - Novice Coursewalk
10:00 am - 1st Car Off
4:00 pm - last car/site cleanup
All levels are welcome! (I'm a beginner and I can't wait to try it!)
Please indicate below if you would be willing to commit to this event! The poll will be open until Jan 7th. Feel free to ask questions! We may not know the answers yet, but we will do our best until we determine if this is a no or no go!
Thanks to Rich Hammond for contacting the local group, and to Salvador Blumenkron and Mike Martin for helping out so we can offer this to you!
Disclaimer - we are not an official NASSAM 2019 event as it will be run through the local SCCA group, but we do have support of the committee to offer this to you!

**Edit - This poll is posted on the Sol Forum and Facebook. Please only respond to 1 poll. I know a lot of forum names/real names but not all! Just trying to get an accurate count! Thanks!

Just doing my thingy... :)

Sky Sol Sister - 2006 Solstice
"Cookie" (I think?? Thanks Skip!! :) )
Delivered 11/30/05
Fully Loaded except XM and On-Star
including Perm-a-Grin!

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > National Events

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in