Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island Kappa Car Club - Interested? - Page 4 - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

View Poll Results: What's your choice for a club name?
NEKCC - "New England Kappa Car Club" 3 15.00%
SNESSR - "Southern New England Sky-Sol Roadsters" 5 25.00%
SNEAKER Club - "Southern New England Association of Kappa Enthusiasts - Roadster Club" 0 0%
SNEKR - "Southern New England Kappa Roadsters" 9 45.00%
NEKAPPA - "New England Kappa" 3 15.00%
KKK - "Kappa Kappa Kappa" 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 58 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 09:27 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
SKYMAN-CT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Blue Planet
Posts: 880
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bump

Added info to first post about SNEKR Yahoo Group started.
Come join in on the discussion.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SNEKR

Sky Redline
Chili Pepper Red
with Black Trim

5-SPD, 6-CD/MP3, XM, Polished Alloy, LSD, Spoiler
Deposit 06/10/06
Delivered 02/28/07!!!
Sold to Aubrey & Bill Hahn
SKYMAN-CT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-04-2007, 10:03 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
SKYMAN-CT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Blue Planet
Posts: 880
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bump

Bumped to bring new info added about SNEKR club formation to top.

Sky Redline
Chili Pepper Red
with Black Trim

5-SPD, 6-CD/MP3, XM, Polished Alloy, LSD, Spoiler
Deposit 06/10/06
Delivered 02/28/07!!!
Sold to Aubrey & Bill Hahn
SKYMAN-CT is offline  
post #48 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Member
 
SKY 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 2,643
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Help!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=SKYMAN-CT;204200]I am looking to start a Kappa car club for the following areas Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island

Visit the Official GMRoadster.com "SNEKR" Membership Website http://www.snekr.com/

Please chime in here if you are interested. Any members outside this area willing to travel are always welcome!
************************************************** *******
A Yahoo Discussion Group has been setup to continue SNEKR club formation
There is a moderator approval requirement for joining, PM me if your having trouble.
Please stop by and register - Skyman-CT

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SNEKR
************************************************** *******


Come Sky or Solstices.

Interested Members to date:

1. SKYMAN-CT (CT)
2. F.O.G. (MA)
3. ozyman222 (CT)
4. deluke (CT)
5. jayman (CT) [Now driving a Zoom Zoom]
6. SaturnFan84 (CT)
7. polarRLkait (MA) [Now driving a '07 Z06]
8. RedRedline (MA)
9. nomead (MA)
10. motocrash (MA)
11. xmicro_Redline (NY)
12. xmicro_Redline SR (NY)
13. hyperode (CT)
14. gffct2 (CT)
15. spud (CT)
16. pm01862 (MA)
17. birdliver (RI)
18. Sky 07 (CT)

Skyman CT or whoever: I am so confused.... Is there something else I need to do to committee myself to this Club? Oh boy, I need simple. Just let me know if I need to do something or be somewhere for this new club, (when all the details are worked out).. OK

07 White/Delivered 6/28/06
Leather Seats
Chrome Rims
Monsoon 6 Disc
Rear Spoiler
Dual Exhaust/CAI
Custom WindRestictor/Custom Pinstriping
and who knows what else....

Life Is Good
SKY 07 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #49 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
SKYMAN-CT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Blue Planet
Posts: 880
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKY 07 View Post
Skyman CT or whoever: I am so confused.... Is there something else I need to do to committee myself to this Club? Oh boy, I need simple. Just let me know if I need to do something or be somewhere for this new club, (when all the details are worked out).. OK
T,

See following post for membership details:
https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19619

Sky Redline
Chili Pepper Red
with Black Trim

5-SPD, 6-CD/MP3, XM, Polished Alloy, LSD, Spoiler
Deposit 06/10/06
Delivered 02/28/07!!!
Sold to Aubrey & Bill Hahn
SKYMAN-CT is offline  
post #50 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Member
 
SKY 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 2,643
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
I am hoping I can talk to you during The Hudson Valley Run with some question. See ya soon. Glad to have you in my corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMAN-CT View Post
I've posted a copy of the AZ Sky-Sol club and WCKCC bylaws for everyone to see what other clubs are doing - please feel free to add any comments here or PM me your opinion.

- Mark

07 White/Delivered 6/28/06
Leather Seats
Chrome Rims
Monsoon 6 Disc
Rear Spoiler
Dual Exhaust/CAI
Custom WindRestictor/Custom Pinstriping
and who knows what else....

Life Is Good
SKY 07 is offline  
post #51 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
SKYMAN-CT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Blue Planet
Posts: 880
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bump

With winter just around the corner many of us will be thinking about putting our babies away for the long winter hibernation.

I just thought I would bump this thread before that happens.

I'm looking to find an acceptable monthly meeting place to discuss Club Officer elections, ratify Bylaws, and start planning next years Rides, Events, etc...

Anyone want to chime in on these questions or add other thoughts?

How far are people willing to travel?
Should we pick one location or couple it with local events and move around a bit?
Are weekends OK?

P.S. Check out this thread for Charter SNEKR/GMRoadster.com membership information.
https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19619

Sky Redline
Chili Pepper Red
with Black Trim

5-SPD, 6-CD/MP3, XM, Polished Alloy, LSD, Spoiler
Deposit 06/10/06
Delivered 02/28/07!!!
Sold to Aubrey & Bill Hahn

Last edited by SKYMAN-CT; 10-25-2007 at 03:06 PM.
SKYMAN-CT is offline  
post #52 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 05:31 PM
First 2000 Sr. Member
 
motocrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 105
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to motocrash
I can usually do Saturdays, but no go on Sundays. I am willing to drive to most of CT, RI, MA, or lower NH.

As for a place, perhaps we could find an event we could meet at. We have missed most of the lawn events at the Museum of Transportation (Larz Anderson)... but they have some pretty nice weekend shows aimed at specific makes of cars and motorcycles. The current museum exhibit is "American Muscle Past and Present". Have not been there in years, but the building and grounds are amazing. http://www.larzanderson.org

The New England Auto Show at the Boston Convention Center is Nov 28-Dec 2. www.bostonautoshow.com/

The Owls Head Museum has some events: http://www.ohtm.org/ in Maine (I have never been there)

I have also been to cruise nights at Dairy Queens, Fuddruckers, etc if we want to find a car friendly restaurant.
motocrash is offline  
post #53 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 07:34 PM
Member
 
SKY 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 2,643
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
I have no idea how to long onto this new SNEKAR site. Do have start a new user name. I am once again so confused. T.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMAN-CT View Post
With winter just around the corner many of us will be thinking about putting our babies away for the long winter hibernation.

I just thought I would bump this thread before that happens.

I'm looking to find an acceptable monthly meeting place to discuss Club Officer elections, ratify Bylaws, and start planning next years Rides, Events, etc...

Anyone want to chime in on these questions or add other thoughts?

How far are people willing to travel?
Should we pick one location or couple it with local events and move around a bit?
Are weekends OK?

P.S. Check out this thread for Charter SNEKR/GMRoadster.com membership information.
https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19619

07 White/Delivered 6/28/06
Leather Seats
Chrome Rims
Monsoon 6 Disc
Rear Spoiler
Dual Exhaust/CAI
Custom WindRestictor/Custom Pinstriping
and who knows what else....

Life Is Good
SKY 07 is offline  
post #54 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
SKYMAN-CT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Blue Planet
Posts: 880
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKY 07 View Post
I have no idea how to long onto this new SNEKAR site. Do have start a new user name. I am once again so confused. T.
T,

This is the link to SNEKR club website, http://www.snekr.com/.

This site is affiliated with GMRoadster.com a supporting vendor here but it is not part of SkyRoadster.com.

You will need to sign-up for membership before you get access to the site by clicking on "Join Our Club" in selection menu line.

This will take you to the membership sign-up page
You can use the same UserName and PW if you choose or pick another one.

The following memberships are available: see site for the different advantages.
Registry Only (free)
One-Year Charter Membership $36
Two-Year Charter Membership $66
Lifetime Charter Membership $360

In the Closest Chapter: field select XX-SNEKR at bottom of list.

As I stated earlier, joining GMRoadster.com is not a prerequisite to SNEKR membership there is always the free Yahoo site I set up to keep people informed along with the Sky and Solstice Forums.

Joining GMRoadster.com links our club members to a Nationwide Car Club which can offer it's members special recognition and discounts that local clubs normally can't obtain due to the size of the organization.

Hope that helps

Sky Redline
Chili Pepper Red
with Black Trim

5-SPD, 6-CD/MP3, XM, Polished Alloy, LSD, Spoiler
Deposit 06/10/06
Delivered 02/28/07!!!
Sold to Aubrey & Bill Hahn

Last edited by SKYMAN-CT; 10-26-2007 at 09:15 AM.
SKYMAN-CT is offline  
post #55 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 01:39 PM
Member
 
SKY 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 2,643
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYMAN-CT View Post
T,

This is the link to SNEKR club website, http://www.snekr.com/.

This site is affiliated with GMRoadster.com a supporting vendor here but it is not part of SkyRoadster.com.

You will need to sign-up for membership before you get access to the site by clicking on "Join Our Club" in selection menu line.

This will take you to the membership sign-up page
You can use the same UserName and PW if you choose or pick another one.

The following memberships are available: see site for the different advantages.
Registry Only (free)
One-Year Charter Membership $36
Two-Year Charter Membership $66
Lifetime Charter Membership $360

In the Closest Chapter: field select XX-SNEKR at bottom of list.

As I stated earlier, joining GMRoadster.com is not a prerequisite to SNEKR membership there is always the free Yahoo site I set up to keep people informed along with the Sky and Solstice Forums.

Joining GMRoadster.com links our club members to a Nationwide Car Club which can offer it's members special recognition and discounts that local clubs normally can't obtain due to the size of the organization.

Hope that helps
Thanks Mark, I will sign in as NEW T.

07 White/Delivered 6/28/06
Leather Seats
Chrome Rims
Monsoon 6 Disc
Rear Spoiler
Dual Exhaust/CAI
Custom WindRestictor/Custom Pinstriping
and who knows what else....

Life Is Good
SKY 07 is offline  
post #56 of 58 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 02:03 PM
Member
 
SKY 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 2,643
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Ok I think I am all set now? But, I am still learning how to move around on this site so it will take me some time to figure out what I am doing on the SNEKR site. Thanks for walking me through. T.

07 White/Delivered 6/28/06
Leather Seats
Chrome Rims
Monsoon 6 Disc
Rear Spoiler
Dual Exhaust/CAI
Custom WindRestictor/Custom Pinstriping
and who knows what else....

Life Is Good
SKY 07 is offline  
post #57 of 58 (permalink) Old 03-11-2008, 05:57 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm in...just tell me what I need to do!
:o)
smakattack is offline  
post #58 of 58 (permalink) Old 03-30-2008, 08:48 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
SKYMAN-CT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The Blue Planet
Posts: 880
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smakattack View Post
I'm in...just tell me what I need to do!
:o)
Smakattack sorry,

I've been MIA for the last few weeks, check out our website on GMRoadsters if you want to be paying member of the national organization or just stay in touch here if you want to join us on local rides.

The link to our club site on GMRoadsters is below. not much there as of yet but hope to get better organized this year.
SNEKR Saturn Sky Pontiac Solstice Club - Home

Welcome aboard

Sky Redline
Chili Pepper Red
with Black Trim

5-SPD, 6-CD/MP3, XM, Polished Alloy, LSD, Spoiler
Deposit 06/10/06
Delivered 02/28/07!!!
Sold to Aubrey & Bill Hahn
SKYMAN-CT is offline  
Reply

  Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Northeast

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome