Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f30/)
-   -   January Lunch/massc (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f30/january-lunch-massc-21924/)

marlboromike 01-01-2008 08:00 PM

January Lunch/massc

It's time for Lunch at HAROLD's DELI at the Raritan Convention Center in Edison, NJ....I hope ANTONIO is reading this...I will let him carry the ball.

marlboromike 01-01-2008 10:28 PM

Bump for lunch

marlboromike 01-02-2008 08:20 AM

somebody wake ANTONIO up...he has to go back to work.

xmicro_Redline 01-02-2008 11:16 AM

What day and time Mike???

Also, can you post the address for us "out of staters" :D

marlboromike 01-02-2008 01:50 PM

Paul..I am not planning this...at least not yet. Have to first see what date is good for everyone...at least most. Here is a link with pictures...and the address is: 3050 Woodbridge Ave.
Edison, NJ

http://www.roadfood.com/Reviews/Over...spx?RefID=1344

shamayim 01-02-2008 02:06 PM

Let's do it

Make it before the recall starts in February so that I might have a nice lawsuit against G.M. Or am I supposed to park the car until the recall notice comes?

marlboromike 01-02-2008 03:34 PM

It should take the Long Island People, traffic permitting on the belt parkway and Staten Island Expwy less than 2 hours...I don't know how REED does it in less than 1 1/2 hrs...he is amazing....I guess it is up to me to wake ANTONIO up. He had a 3 week vacation and lately he needs GERITOL to get him started :lol: Happy New Year Antonio!

Everyone..start putting down good dates...and don't include this weekend!

Antonio 01-02-2008 09:18 PM

I'll be in if i can. The new year brings new things, and I'm going to have to start working some sundays now. I'm also probably going to be putting in more overtime. Not to mention, my car is at the dealer presently, and there's a few birthdays for me in January (including the pants of the relationship)

Just toss around some dates, and I'll try my best.

reedred 01-02-2008 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlboromike (Post 276014)
It should take the Long Island People, traffic permitting on the belt parkway and Staten Island Expwy less than 2 hours...I don't know how REED does it in less than 1 1/2 hrs...he is amazing....

More right pedal, less middle pedal. It's only 90 miles, Mike!

I certainly do want to witness the depraved spectacle of Antonio eating at Harold's! Oh, the gluttony! :lol:

Whatever the date, I'll try to make it. :thumbs:

Antonio 01-02-2008 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reedred (Post 276095)

I certainly do want to witness the depraved spectacle of Antonio eating at Harold's! Oh, the gluttony! :lol:

um..............thank you?:lol:

Morfious 01-02-2008 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reedred (Post 276095)

Mike loves that middle pedal though, it's so big and comfy. That's where he gets all of his speed from. Well that and his 30+ Hp racing stripes. Let me know the date and I'll be there. I'm about 10 min from Edison. If anyone is interested I know of a place where you can test your "drifting" abillity close by as well. Heck might even convince my cousin to bring the drift car out for a quick demo. Let me know.

Spag 01-02-2008 10:00 PM

I'm IN! (if I'm available!)

marlboromike 01-02-2008 10:07 PM

It was my belief that this was Antonio's gig...Antonio...r u going to do the organization? You r closest....also, nobody gave dates...Hurry up because the princess bride is making cruise reservations. I ain't staying for the winter...BRrrrr

kwayne 01-02-2008 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morfious (Post 276100)
Mike loves that middle pedal though, it's so big and comfy. That's where he gets all of his speed from. Well that and his 30+ Hp racing stripes. Let me know the date and I'll be there. I'm about 10 min from Edison. If anyone is interested I know of a place where you can test your "drifting" abillity close by as well. Heck might even convince my cousin to bring the drift car out for a quick demo. Let me know.

EXCUSE ME the middle pedal is the BRAKE :nono: :nono: need mor RIGHT PEDAL less MIDDLE :lol:

Antonio 01-02-2008 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morfious (Post 276100)

I know a few spots:cool: But they all vary depending on the day and time.