Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f30/)
-   -   Lowe's Car Cruise Abingdon, Maryland (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f30/lowes-car-cruise-abingdon-maryland-31690/)

XSKYTED 06-21-2009 09:03 PM

Lowe's Car Cruise Abingdon, Maryland

Hi All,
Just wanted to see if anyone might be interested in doing a car cruise in Abingdon Maryland? The local Lowe's store has one every friday night from 5-11 and they have had up to 500 cars there...everything you can imagine...all years, all makes, all mods, very cool stuff...they ask for a $1.00 donation and in return you get a chance to win a $50 Lowe's gift card...they gave out 10 cards friday night. There were about 250-300 cars there this past friday.
We had the only Sky and we saw a Sol drive thru...even the "Smart" car club was there!!!!!
If you think you might be interested PM me and I will give directions.:)

SteveSky67 06-21-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XSKYTED (Post 440985)
Hi All,
Just wanted to see if anyone might be interested in doing a car cruise in Abingdon Maryland? The local Lowe's store has one every friday night from 5-11 and they have had up to 500 cars there...everything you can imagine...all years, all makes, all mods, very cool stuff...they ask for a $1.00 donation and in return you get a chance to win a $50 Lowe's gift card...they gave out 10 cards friday night. There were about 250-300 cars there this past friday.
We had the only Sky and we saw a Sol drive thru...even the "Smart" car club was there!!!!!
If you think you might be interested PM me and I will give directions.:)

Car Shows, you know I like those:D...Tammy and I both won last weekend!:thumbs:And it was at a Lowe's too.. Well, tell you what..I will try to make it sometime in the future, sounds like fun....:thumbs: It will be good to see you Jeff again!:cheers:

XSKYTED 06-21-2009 10:06 PM

This is a *cruise*...no trophies...just alot of people who LOVE their cars.....it was fun and the cars were amazing! New, old, tricked out, even a hearse with a casket and corpse!

xxSL74xx 06-21-2009 10:25 PM

I'm interested in the Lowe's Cruise. PM with details, and will try and see you there :)

SteveSky67 06-21-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XSKYTED (Post 441010)
This is a *cruise*...no trophies...just a lot of people who LOVE their cars.....it was fun and the cars were amazing! New, old, tricked out, even a hearse with a casket and corpse!

I know that, not every show or car meet that I go to is a judged event....:D I will get out there one friday!:cheers: