MASSC MOVIE:Fast and Furious 4/5/09 - Page 3 - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 209 (permalink) Old 03-01-2009, 12:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to RainbowintheSky Send a message via Yahoo to RainbowintheSky
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSky67 View Post
The last time I had a "murder burger" was after a Grateful Dead concert, but we won't get into that day...

So I'm sitting downstairs trying to figure our what I want for lunch and you post THAT picture! Um, I gotta go run to Toms River, be back in a bit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 209 (permalink) Old 03-01-2009, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
First 2000 Sr. Member

Send a message via AIM to SteveSky67 Send a message via MSN to SteveSky67 Send a message via Yahoo to SteveSky67
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowintheSky View Post
So I'm sitting downstairs trying to figure our what I want for lunch and you post THAT picture! Um, I gotta go run to Toms River, be back in a bit.

Cool, pick up some Salad Works for me on the way back! I have to admit, they do smell good...Especially those onions..Yummy! I think that picture is from "Harold and Kumar got to White Castle" Neil Patrick Harris was hilarious!

"Jessica" '08 Redline
Bluestone
Automatic
08/10/07 Order Date
09/11/07 Picked Up
04/03/09 PAID IN FULL
04/18/09 TITLE IN HAND
20 Time Trophy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedred View Post
I've taken a rear-ending or two in my day, but I've never been slammed like that! :eek:
post #33 of 209 (permalink) Old 03-01-2009, 01:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to RainbowintheSky Send a message via Yahoo to RainbowintheSky
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSky67 View Post
I think that picture is from "Harold and Kumar got to White Castle" Neil Patrick Harris was hilarious!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 209 (permalink) Old 03-01-2009, 05:08 PM Thread Starter
First 2000 Sr. Member

Send a message via AIM to SteveSky67 Send a message via MSN to SteveSky67 Send a message via Yahoo to SteveSky67
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowintheSky View Post
It was great to see him in the sequel to Harold and Kumar go to White castle...funny stuff!

"Jessica" '08 Redline
Bluestone
Automatic
08/10/07 Order Date
09/11/07 Picked Up
04/03/09 PAID IN FULL
04/18/09 TITLE IN HAND
20 Time Trophy Winner

Quote:
I've taken a rear-ending or two in my day, but I've never been slammed like that! :eek:
post #35 of 209 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 06:34 PM Thread Starter
First 2000 Sr. Member

So is anybody interested in seeing this movie???

"Jessica" '08 Redline
Bluestone
Automatic
08/10/07 Order Date
09/11/07 Picked Up
04/03/09 PAID IN FULL
04/18/09 TITLE IN HAND
20 Time Trophy Winner

Quote:
post #36 of 209 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 01:38 AM

- Tuned Official Fast and Furious Movie Release Party & Car Show!

Hello to all!

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Robert and I am the CEO of Tuned.com Inc. - We are currently in the process of organizing a large scale event for all of you to attend for the Fast and Furious opening weekend. We are working with Universal Pictures and AMC Theatres to launch this event in 3 cities across the country AT THE SAME TIME!

The 3 major cities across the country: New Brunswick, NJ.. Chicago, IL.. and Woodland Hills, CA!

We have a TON of sponsors on board that have chipped in to give you guys some amazing stuff! We're giving away Turbos, Intercoolers, Rims, and SO MUCH MORE! Cruises and hotels are already being organized by multiple others forums. If you guys would like group parking then please forward an email to our Event Staff, so it can be arranged.. [email protected]

Friday (april 3rd) is going to be a massive GTG and Party to support to opening night for the movie! We will have FREE MOVIE TICKETS for the film as well as a bunch of other things to give away. Registration will also be open for the show on Saturday. Fridays hours are from 4pm - 12am! - The party will probably go later though.

Saturday (april 4th) is the car show! - Bring everything you got! - You will need it! We have the best of the best coming out to this event! Dustin Worles from Mischief.TV is coming and will be filming on location for this event! We have a 50 HAND-PICKED custom showcase that will be on display. We have companies and shops that are coming and setting up booth to show product too! There is over 40 classes and plenty of really nice awards for you guys. Saturdays hours are from 2pm - 12am.. Roll-IN starts at 11am and goes until 2pm. Trophies will be at 9pm! Giveaways will be all day!

There will be magazine coverage by: Rides, 0-60 Magazine, Performance Auto & Sound Magazine (PASMAG), and ImportTuner.. So make sure those wheels are looking nice!

You can also go directly there by simply going to: TunedEvents.com

If you have any local shops or companies that would like to sponsor this event please send inquiries to [email protected].

Thanks you guys for everything!

MODERATORS - We have coupon codes setup and are working with many other forums to throw this event, if you are willing to set something up so your members can get $5 off registration, then let us know.
post #37 of 209 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
First 2000 Sr. Member

OK, so we have 4 weeks to this meet....

1)Saturday, April 4th Dinner first and then movie

2)Sunday, April 5th Movie and then a mid-day lunch

So far;

SteveSky67
Tammy-NJ
RainbowintheSky

The theater is in New Brunswick, New Jersey

"Jessica" '08 Redline
Bluestone
Automatic
08/10/07 Order Date
09/11/07 Picked Up
04/03/09 PAID IN FULL
04/18/09 TITLE IN HAND
20 Time Trophy Winner

Quote:
post #38 of 209 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 04:15 PM Thread Starter
First 2000 Sr. Member

So, I get a PM from a new member and he is part of a forum called NJTuners.com and he wants to do something with this meet as far as "Fast and Furious" movie release...According to another website they are having a Fast and Furious Movie Release party and Car show....on Saturday April 3rd, I don't know any details, but he also said they are giving stuff away,I will find out more info...

"Jessica" '08 Redline
Bluestone
Automatic
08/10/07 Order Date
09/11/07 Picked Up
04/03/09 PAID IN FULL
04/18/09 TITLE IN HAND
20 Time Trophy Winner

Quote:
post #39 of 209 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 08:42 PM

Check it out here:
Tuned.com!| Fast and Furious

Apparrently they are going to have a huge car show and "party" on opening night so the New Brunswick theater is going to be a mad house.

Pioneer Avic D3-Nav System
Solo Performance Street Race exhaust & High Flo Cat
JPM interior (Shifter, wheel, console, handles & door panels)
Valentine1 flush radar display
OZ Ultraleggera Wheels
DDM Works Brakes, Backbone, intercooler
post #40 of 209 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
First 2000 Sr. Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morfious View Post
Check it out here:
Tuned.com!| Fast and Furious

Apparrently they are going to have a huge car show and "party" on opening night so the New Brunswick theater is going to be a mad house.
Yeah, that the link I got...and I'm sure there are going to be a lot of "ricers', but we are not going opening night....are you coming or are you on call that weekend?

"Jessica" '08 Redline
Bluestone
Automatic
08/10/07 Order Date
09/11/07 Picked Up
04/03/09 PAID IN FULL
04/18/09 TITLE IN HAND
20 Time Trophy Winner

Quote:
post #41 of 209 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 10:58 PM

Hey guys I am actually running the Fast and Furious event you are talking about over at AMC Loews. If you guys would like I would be more than happy to organize some space for you on opening night for the GTG, if that would make things easier.

Also for Saturday I can extend a coupon code strictly for this forum if someone would like to take the reigns and arrange some of you to come out.

As for the lots of ricers being there, well I will let that comment stand to be seen, I am devoting a lot of my time on pulling some unusual cars though and I hope I can be successful for you all. We will have a 50 car hand selected showcase...we king of thought ahead

Also I think last I checked Saturn's can use Turbos so I think it might be worth checking out

I can be contacted at [email protected]

Last edited by Kingofnoideas; 03-09-2009 at 05:14 PM.
post #42 of 209 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 09:33 AM

Steve, if you look at the details for the event, it is a two day event, with a party on Friday night, April 3rd, and a car show all day Saturday, April 4th. The car show event runs from 2:00pm until midnight on Saturday.

So you may want to make an executive decision and just plan your event for Sunday the 5th to avoid the madness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solli4me
Would anyone like a hamster? I already asked Reed but he politely declined....
post #43 of 209 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 10:03 AM

Garage
I'll come out, but not that day.
post #44 of 209 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
First 2000 Sr. Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dengel View Post
Steve, if you look at the details for the event, it is a two day event, with a party on Friday night, April 3rd, and a car show all day Saturday, April 4th. The car show event runs from 2:00pm until midnight on Saturday.

So you may want to make an executive decision and just plan your event for Sunday the 5th to avoid the madness.

Diane, oh yeah....It is going to be the 5th for sure....AS much as I would like to particpate in the Car Show, I think I would have to make this event on the Sunday, so are you coming out.....??

"Jessica" '08 Redline
Bluestone
Automatic
08/10/07 Order Date
09/11/07 Picked Up
04/03/09 PAID IN FULL
04/18/09 TITLE IN HAND
20 Time Trophy Winner

Quote:
post #45 of 209 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
First 2000 Sr. Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressiva View Post
I'll come out, but not that day.
Hey, Ernesto (did I get that right?) No it is not going to be that day....Sunday and as early as I can make it and If I do the car show, that will be on my own....

"Jessica" '08 Redline
Bluestone
Automatic
08/10/07 Order Date
09/11/07 Picked Up
04/03/09 PAID IN FULL
04/18/09 TITLE IN HAND
20 Time Trophy Winner

Quote:

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Northeast

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in