Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f30/)
-   -   New Jersey Sky Owners (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f30/new-jersey-sky-owners-3195/)

marlboromike 04-02-2006 03:16 AM

New Jersey Sky Owners

Has any one taken possession of a SKY?

Bean 04-02-2006 07:05 AM

Not yet but imaged on 3/23. Livingston had a Yellow one roll off the lot on 3/21 by someone who put a deposit down June 2005. I will give you full details when it comes in, I guess in about 6-8 weeks.

aegis47 04-02-2006 09:30 AM

Nothing yet. Imaged 02/28.

marlboromike 04-02-2006 12:06 PM

Don't forget...and always keep in touch because my dealer Saturn of Freehold will be holding a barbecue on his front lawn...with all the SKY owners, and u did not have to buy from him....just good publicity....but that will be awesome. Imagine the pictures! I believe all of us will get their cars about the same time. Mine was event coded 030 on 3-18...

MarlboroMike
Silver Pearl/Black Leather
Automatic
LSD
Monsoon
Chrome Wheels

middletown_AL 04-05-2006 10:44 AM

how long wil it take to get the car once the dealer orders it?
i placed a deposit on one but the dealer has not ordered it yet
he said i am next on the list.

marlboromike 04-05-2006 12:12 PM

at this time...I believe if u get it by July...u r lucky...where have u been...didn't u know this car existed before this week...

MarlboroMike

Sky Salesman 04-05-2006 12:16 PM

Up here in MA orders that have been taken this last week, expect delivery july 2006 hopefully, BUT you just dont know with Saturn, 4 new images might turn up today, The boss here is saying he should get 1 image every 14 days (fingers crossed) :banghead:

middletown_AL 04-05-2006 01:03 PM

i had told the dealer last year to let me know when it comes out so i can order she never did.
i was driving and saw it at the dealers lot and i stop to asked whats up.
i am next on the list to order but she should have gave me a call when they first started taking orders.

marlboromike 04-05-2006 03:42 PM

do u really believe a sales person will call u a year later? Do u want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge? The ultimate person responsible for placing and following up is YOU...sorry if reality bites....but welcome to the club...by the way, u r invited to the barbecue at Saturn of Freehold when we will be having one for all the SKY owners...keep in touch with me.

Remember, u must keep in touch with me...:lol:

MarlboroMike

rwood411 04-05-2006 08:11 PM

Mine was finally delivered to dealer today, will pick up on Friday. I had a deposit since Aug 05, Ordered 3/1/06, imaged 3/7/06, delivered 4/5/06. MSRP. No chrome or red leather so I guess thats why mine went through so fast. Thanks to Saturn of Denville and Saturn of Mt.Olive!

marlboromike 04-05-2006 09:44 PM

Was that the dealer's demo or actually yours...and what color did u get with what options...and don't forget Pics...

MarlboroMike

rwood411 04-05-2006 10:32 PM

This was my own image, dealer got theirs end of Feb. Test drove the demo first, great car. I didnt feel like it was underpowered at all. Oh well, maybe its just me.
Mine is Midnite blue and I cant wait to get driving it. I will be sure to get some pics if the weather is good when I pick it up Friday. This is my 3rd Saturn, nothing but good dealings with all three purchases. Sad to see some folks having bad experiences.

marlboromike 04-05-2006 10:35 PM

i drove the demo at Saturn of Freehold...of course the midnite blue...and it was automatic...it drove and handled great...u will love it...it had plenty of power from a dead stop.

MarlboroMike

middletown_AL 04-07-2006 08:03 AM

i have been told that the dealers are getting only 2 cars a month
and that is not going to change anytime soon.
so if you are waiting for your car
it could take months before you get it.
i asked my dealer where on the list am i to receive my sky
they said there is 12 people that has to get there car first before i do.
so then he said we only get 2 a month so do the math
and thats 5 months.

if this is true i'll have to wait half a year almost to get my sky.

middletown_AL 04-07-2006 08:08 AM

marlboromike i can get a blue automatic sky today but my wife wants silver.
and she is really getting me upset.
i can also get a black or a silver but they are stick and i prefer auto
so i have to decide should i wait or get one of these.