Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f30/)
-   -   Piggy bowl revisited April 2013 (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f30/piggy-bowl-revisited-april-2013-a-41996/)

marlboromike 02-18-2013 01:54 PM

Piggy bowl revisited April 2013

4 Attachment(s)
With permission and authority...I am pleased to announce another NON MASSC event...and since new members do not know this ACRONYM or probably the meaning of ACRONYM...begin your due diligence. In the meantime, the oldies will be drawn to this event from the Mid-Atlantic States...perhaps. It will be held in Mexico...Time to meet in the parking lot is 2ish. It is none of your business who the committee is. Just know that it will be held Sunday April 21. Dining will take place at:

TAQUERIA MOROLEON MEXICAN RESTAURANT
9173 GAP NEWPORT PIKE
AVONDALE, PA.
tel#610-268-3066

This eventually will be cross referenced on the Solstice Forum and Facebook.

Please indicate if u have interest...Ahnuld, please do not show interest. Your reputation has preceded you...:lol:

gladmaker 02-18-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlboromike (Post 580988)
With permission and authority...I am pleased to announce another NON MASSC event...and since new members do not know this ACRONYM or probably the meaning of ACRONYM...begin your due diligence. In the meantime, the oldies will be drawn to this event from the Mid-Atlantic States...perhaps. It will be held in Mexico...the date and time to be announced via the committee. It is none of your business who the committee is. Just know that it will be held during the weekend of April 20-21. Dining will take place at:

TAQUERIA MOROLEON MEXICAN RESTAURANT
9173 GAP NEWPORT PIKE
AVONDALE, PA.

This eventually will be cross referenced on the Solstice Forum and Facebook.

I will be away for awhile but will monitor this thread...please indicate if u have interest...Matt...please do no show interest. Your reputation has preceded you...:lol:

And who gave you the "permission and authority"? :confused:
Oh...I forgot.....you're one of the "oldies". :lol: Also, I wouldn't DARE ask you what MASSC is.
A question.......what state in Mexico is PA? I need to start making my travel plans if I'm going to attend. Oh wait....I'm not in the Mid-Atlantic States. Another thing, I'll probably still be in Florida on those dates. Going to take the Sky for a drive down the Florida east coast to Key West and then come back up the west coast before heading back to Arkansas.
Hope y'all have a great time at the restaurant in Mexico! :cheers:

27rings 02-18-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

With permission and authority...I am pleased to announce another NON MASSC event...and since new members do not know this ACRONYM or probably the meaning of ACRONYM...

As ACRONYM is in all capital letters I suppose it is actually an acronym itself. :confused:

A
Cryptic
Reference
Of
No
Yammering
Meaning

bob 02-18-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

It will be held in Mexico...

I just re-newed my passport, so I'm one step ahead of every one else!

lllfly 02-18-2013 05:15 PM

I will be there,
Is there a menu? lol
I will not take it.
I will bring Blimp flight,Mod5, & 2009+ pics.
LLLFLY

sky_dragon 02-18-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gladmaker (Post 580990)
And who gave you the "permission and authority"? :confused:
Oh...I forgot.....you're one of the "oldies". :lol: Also, I wouldn't DARE ask you what MASSC is.
A question.......what state in Mexico is PA? I need to start making my travel plans if I'm going to attend. Oh wait....I'm not in the Mid-Atlantic States. Another thing, I'll probably still be in Florida on those dates. Going to take the Sky for a drive down the Florida east coast to Key West and then come back up the west coast before heading back to Arkansas.
Hope y'all have a great time at the restaurant in Mexico! :cheers:

if you are interested in a break when you are heading home on the west coast let me know. I'm in Bradenton about 50 miles south of Tampa.

Elff 02-18-2013 08:39 PM

Ooo put me down

marlboromike 02-18-2013 08:55 PM

With Advice & Consent...IN ATTENDENCE, in alphabetical order...

AARON19953 & SPOUSE
AHNULD Perhaps?
BOB
DENGEL
DRGOLF & KATRINA (Solstice forum)
Jorge + 1
JustMike & MICKEY
LLLFLY
MARLBOROMIKE
MORFIOUS
SLICER?
SOWORTHIT
SPAG
TARANTULA SKY
THEFRED

It will be great to see all the MASSC members once more...it has been too long.

Elff 02-18-2013 09:11 PM

Add Monica as well.

gladmaker 02-18-2013 10:30 PM

I just may take you up on that. :cheers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky_dragon (Post 581016)
if you are interested in a break when you are heading home on the west coast let me know. I'm in Bradenton about 50 miles south of Tampa.

gladmaker 02-18-2013 10:32 PM

What kind of order is "alphabeltical"???? Does it have anything to do with a belt?
Signed - Spelling Police.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlboromike (Post 581025)
With Advice & Consent...IN ATTENDENCE, in alphabeltical order...

BOB
DRGOLF & KATRINA
ELFF & MONICA
JohnRR & Rosie
LLLFLY
MARLBOROMIKE
SOWORTHIT
SPAG
TREEMAN (solstice forum)

It will be great to see all the MASSC members once more...it has been too long.

Sky4christ 02-18-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gladmaker (Post 581031)
I just may take you up on that. :cheers:

you wouldn't have happened to be near bushnell, Fl today, I saw a bluestone redline, doubt it was you....

gladmaker 02-18-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyForChrist (Post 581034)
you wouldn't have happened to be near bushnell, Fl today, I saw a bluestone redline, doubt it was you....

No - I'm still in Arkansas. We'll be leaving for Florida the second week of April.
I've only seen one other bluestone and it's about 2 miles from where I live.

marlboromike 02-18-2013 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gladmaker (Post 581033)
What kind of order is "alphabeltical"???? Does it have anything to do with a belt?
Signed - Spelling Police.

Thank you...corrected the typo.

thefred 02-19-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lllfly (Post 581012)
I will be there,
Is there a menu? lol
I will not take it.
I will bring Blimp flight,Mod5, & 2009+ pics.
LLLFLY

Yes Larry does steal menus. I was there.
Mike count me in can't wait to drive my SKY.:cool: