SATURN returns to SUFFOLK - Page 2 - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-10-2007, 07:42 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
saturn sign up today 3/10 they are taking their time but it's gonna happen. Its the original smithhaven dodge site and then briefly kia.
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-29-2007, 06:07 PM Thread Starter

its time

spoke to management today opening day is 4/2. used car inventory is started new car's any day now. Last minute details are all that remain. Two black soltice's are among the used.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-06-2007, 08:58 PM
First 2000 Sr. Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Stopped in after work today. People seemed nice, though it was really quiet between their being new and the holidays this week.

I met a salesman who told me they have one more RL allocation for 2007 MY that isn't spoken for yet (just what i needed to hear! ) and introduced me to the two service writers and a mechanic. I asked them the same questions about modding my exhaust that I asked in Hicksville and got much more favorable answers this time, so I'm considering a Magnaflow once again.

The two mysterious 2006 Sols are still out front, as is a Red RL which isn't theirs- GM dropped it off so people could at least see (but not drive) one. The salesman told me that the RL sitting outside is responsible for about 25% of the traffic in there so far, so I guess Saturn's halo vehicle is working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRinKY View Post
First, you shouldn't discount the utility of the jelly, but the KY in my name represents Kentucky, which is where I live.
Are you an organ donor?
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedred View Post
Stopped in after work today. People seemed nice, though it was really quiet between their being new and the holidays this week.

I met a salesman who told me they have one more RL allocation for 2007 MY that isn't spoken for yet (just what i needed to hear! ) and introduced me to the two service writers and a mechanic. I asked them the same questions about modding my exhaust that I asked in Hicksville and got much more favorable answers this time, so I'm considering a Magnaflow once again.

The two mysterious 2006 Sols are still out front, as is a Red RL which isn't theirs- GM dropped it off so people could at least see (but not drive) one. The salesman told me that the RL sitting outside is responsible for about 25% of the traffic in there so far, so I guess Saturn's halo vehicle is working!
Reed are you going for the Redline?? Do it before you swap exhaust.
You only live once Reed, it's only Mooonnnnnnneyyyy!
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 01:31 PM
First 2000 Sr. Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmicro_Redline View Post
Reed are you going for the Redline?? Do it before you swap exhaust.
You only live once Reed, it's only Mooonnnnnnneyyyy!
Just considering it. If I can figure out a way to break even on my trade in and get the same interest rate, I just may go for it. I stopped by the dealer where I bought my base today, and they told me their wait is about a year.

The decision was almost made for me right after I left- an elderly woman in a dark green Sebring decided she didn't need to stop for a light. I'd been waiting for the light (top down, of course) and started to pull into the intersection when it changed. She was just driving along, and I realized she didn't plan to stop, so I slammed on the brakes and left her room to go around. I couldn't back up because someone was behind me, so I watched as she hit the brakes and made no effort to steer around me. My hands were straight up in the air, I was looking her dead in the cataract glasses and screaming "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" at the top of my lungs. As I braced for the impact, I looked up to make sure I hadn't run the light and it was just turning yellow, so I knew I wasn't at fault. She managed to screech to a halt about 2 feet away from my left front fender, looking right at me (I think) screaming at her the entire time. Whew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRinKY View Post
First, you shouldn't discount the utility of the jelly, but the KY in my name represents Kentucky, which is where I live.
Are you an organ donor?
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 02:21 PM

New Saturn in St. James

My son and I were the first visitors to the new Saturn dealership, the morning they opened 4/2. We met with the GM, Tim and salesman, Jeff...both nice guys. I wanted to find out if they would be getting additional alotments, since the dealership was new. I'm still waiting for delivery on my Sky...deposit 5/06 in Medford, transferred to Massapequa. They have a black with tan interior automatic scheduled to arrive...but could not give me date. My car is a black on black manual.

BEACHSKY
Black on Black
LSD
Spoiler
deposit4/30/06
12/06 1100
3/07 3400
4/28/07 in the driveway :)
Long Island, NY

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Northeast

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in