Southern Maryland Scavenger Hunt/solstice-sky Run - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

View Poll Results: Are you interested in participating in the Scavenger Hunt in May 2009?
Yes 4 80.00%
No 1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 03:56 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Southern Maryland Scavenger Hunt/solstice-sky Run

If you find this interesting and something you “might” be willing to do please respond. Just kind of putting my feelers out there.

Event: Scavenger Hunt and Solstice/Sky run rolled together.

When: May 2009 (date TBD) on a Saturday.

Time: 10:00 AM rendezvous (Breakfast meet an option).

Where: Southern Maryland (Anne Arundel, Calvert, St. Marys, Charles Counties) Specific routes TBD. I anticipate meeting in Northern Calvert close to Anne Arundel County and ending in mid/lower Calvert.

How long: Approximately 100 miles of driving and several stops along the way.

Theory: Meet at one location then be divided into groups. Each group will have a Captain (co-pilots encouraged). Routes will criss-cross, direct certain tasks, locate things, take pictures, etc (and whatever the course director decides – which is me). End of the run will combine all Solstice/Sky’s at one location for a BBQ where the winning/losing teams will be announced. Groups may be intertwined during the run (TBD).

Note: I expect the run to take 3-4 hours (safety first) followed by BBQ time at the end. Some of the rules will be emailed to all those signing up. HOWEVER, the scavenger tasks will be a secret until the Captains form their teams. Hotel information will be provided on the initial signup thread later.

PM me if you have questions.

-ScottyB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 04:05 PM Thread Starter

Please - No Comments - Just Complete The Poll - Pm Me For Specific Questions

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT IN THIS THREAD - JUST COMPLETE THE POLL - PM ME FOR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS. I WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD SHOULD QUESTIONS COME UP THAT NEED TO BE SHARED. THANKS.

ScottyB
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-07-2009, 08:42 PM Thread Starter

Not enough interest.

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Northeast

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in