Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f30/)
-   -   SUNDAY BRUNCH/Buttonwood Manor.. Matawan, NJ (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f30/sunday-brunch-buttonwood-manor-matawan-nj-31611/)

marlboromike 06-16-2009 11:09 AM

SUNDAY BRUNCH/Buttonwood Manor.. Matawan, NJ

Which date is best...August 2, 9, or 16th

marlboromike 06-16-2009 11:16 AM

Here is the link to the Manor...click on Lakeside Brunch..

New Jersey Restaurants - Buttonwood Manor, Matawan, NJ Restaurants - Monmouth County, NJ

Only a few members have experienced this restaurant ...not formal in dress but a formal dining experience. Trying to compare it to Old Man Raffertys...it is Apples to Oranges but the food selection is as worthy.

marlboromike 06-17-2009 11:11 AM

2 members answered the survey without leaving their calling cards...inquiring minds want to know...this brunch will go private if necessary...and no I did not make a mistake when there r 3 respondants.

07BLUESTONE 06-17-2009 12:53 PM

I voted for the 2nd but the other dates are okay with me also........ :driving:

smartin 06-17-2009 01:05 PM

It's a 4 hour drive for me. Better start working on me now, MM! :lol:

Any of those dates would be okay with me.

marlboromike 06-17-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartin (Post 440262)
It's a 4 hour drive for me. Better start working on me now, MM! :lol:

Any of those dates would be okay with me.

Susan...can u buy a condo in the area...this is getting rediculous...we love u but the drive to our events is amazing...we have so many great places to eat over here. I have to find a way to smuggle u into my guest room.

All I can say is ask the members about our dining events. The lobsterfest is the most expensive...the other buffets r under 20 dollars...and I wish u could experience all of them...Old Man Rafferty's is by Rutgers University..standing room only on Sundays...it is unexplicable...this one at Buttonwood...it is like a secret. As noted in my opening...it is a formal dining room on the river served with mamosas and the buffet is just amazing...we have to get u here on a Saturday evening somehow. I feel guilty about this.

smartin 06-17-2009 02:38 PM

So now I have to buy a condo in Jersey?! WTF!?

Better get talking with my accountant! :lol:

Drgolf 06-17-2009 02:48 PM

I vote August Second...I will be on a cruise Aug 15 to 25th .No not a car cruise a ship to Bramuda and as much as I have grown to love you guys I am not rescheduling :nono:...Smart we should look into a time share :lol:

Cheers,
Drgolf.

smartin 06-17-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drgolf (Post 440275)
I vote August Second...I will be on a cruise Aug 15 to 25th .No not a car cruise a ship to Bramuda and as much as I have grown to love you guys I am not rescheduling :nono:...Smart we should look into a time share :lol:

Cheers,
Drgolf.

Might have to at this rate! :D

SHiNY 06-17-2009 05:18 PM

Why don't you wait until the Skylands dates are picked before starting a brunch on possibly the same dates :lol: :willy:

SteveSky67 06-17-2009 05:59 PM

I voted for the second....Sundays are open for me, but I will have to bring another Date, the +1 has open houses on Sundays....I see if my BFF Joann is available.....:D

marlboromike 06-17-2009 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyhighNY (Post 440295)
Why don't you wait until the Skylands dates are picked before starting a brunch on possibly the same dates :lol: :willy:

This is now closed until further notice.

jayman 06-17-2009 07:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by marlboromike (Post 440304)
This is now closed until further notice.

OH SNAP:lol::lol:........

marlboromike 06-19-2009 10:23 PM

I am continuing this thread (on advisement)...but with an option to selectively discontinue it....this will be used only to measure interest...so if u wish fine dining at a reasonable price...provide me with your best date.

reedred 06-19-2009 11:18 PM

My best date started with a ride out to Jersey on a beautiful day to meet up with some friends for skeet shooting, followed by dinner in Manhattan, a lovely ride out to Long Island on Ocean Parkway, a brief visit to a club, a shared bubble bath, massages, and cuddling while we dozed off. After a few hours' sleep, we awoke and enthusiastically exchanged bodily fluids then showered and went out for breakfast.

I'm not quite certain I want to provide you with that experience just for brunch, MMike. :sorry: