Saturn Sky Forum banner

Are there any Sky Owners in PA on here anymore?

8K views 42 replies 18 participants last post by  Rockchops 
#1 ·
Just wondering I keep seeing Skys around me but I never see folks from PA post on here. Who from PA posts on this forum still?

#10 ·
While not physically in PA, the state line is only 5 minutes away for me. Carlise meet wouldn't be too bad of a run, straight up I-81 from here. Gettysurg is not to far off either for me. I'm due for another run here shortly. Was headed to a buddy of mine near C'ville Va. but given what has happened there recently, think I might hold off on that one for now.

Was going to make a run to Fenwick Island, De. this year, had to put that one on hold too. Been to long for that trip down to the ocean, see the condo and it's condition. A definite for next summer for sure for me.

If your close I might attend a meet up and run. Better than sitting on my ass watching my Sky collect dust.

LAC

#17 ·
Matt M... This is Mark Matt.
Ha there is/was a huge PA/NJ/DE group, and having a bunch of them as Facebook friends, I can tell you many still own their cars.
I still have mine, but its been under the weather. finally getting around to getting it worked on.

On FB, search for MASSC Mid-Atlantic Sky Solstice Club

I'm in Southern NJ
If i can get my sky running again, i hope to get back into events this spring.

#19 ·
Honestly.. at least on the roads up here (PA.NJ) the car is non existent! ha

I used to see one every other day. Now i am lucky to see one in a year. Maybe they all got purchaed by people in warmer weather.
One of the reasons I want to get mine going again. the yellow still looks awesome and stands out on the road... and its a rare beast.

#22 ·
I'm telling you guys I see at least one Sky a day going down the Carlisle Pike. I don't know who they are though! I wish they were on here. One's black like mine there is a gray one and one with an interesting paint job. I thought there was a meet the one day when I saw them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.