Sunday March, 21st
Optional lunch 11.15A at Hooters Pensacola Beach ( shorly after the toll bridge on your left hand side )
Meet at 12:30P at Pensacola Beach (Casino Beach where the restrooms are, look for the big baloon looking sign that says Pensacola Beach).
We will leave shortly after 12:30P for Fort Pickens. There will be a guided tour in Fort Pickens at 2P.
We will leave Fort Pickens at 3:00p for a 1 hour drive to the BeulahFest at the Escambia County Equestrian Center in Pensacola, FL. We may stay at the beach instead of driving to BeulahFest, depending on what time the guided tour is over and how many people want to go.
1$ per vehicle for the bridge to Pensacola Beach
8$ per vehicle to get into the Fort Pickens area
10$ admission per person for Beulafest (depending)
Directions to Pensacola Beach when coming from I-10
1. Take exit 12 to merge onto I-110 S towards
Pensacola/Pensacola Beach / 6.3mi
2. Take exit 1A for Gregory St / 0.5mi
3. Continue straight (signs for Gulf Breeze/Gregory St.E) /0.1mi
4. Continue straight onto E Chase St /0.4mi
5. Turn left at Bayfront Pkwy /0.3mi
6. Continue onto FL-30 E/E Gregory St/US-98 E
Continue to follow FL-30 E/US-98 E /4.8mi
7. Merge onto FL-399 S/Pensacola Beach Blvd via the
ramp to Fort Pickens
Continue to follow FL-399 S
Partial toll road /2.2mi
8. Turn right at Casino Beach Boardwalk /0.2mi
Please RVSP by replying.
Last edited by FLax; 03-08-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Reason: added lunch and info regarding Beulahfest