Hello Everyone!! [new member checking in] - Page 2 - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 10:14 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Thanks for the warm welcome gang, its appreciated. Well I received an email from our "mystery" gent we met at the dealer. That was cool. I'm sure we will hookup again at some point in the near future.

Hi Karen, Yup you probably saw my baby No they did not try to put anything in the front--If they would of tried I probably would of stopped them--We don't need any holes up front--yet--The dealer mentioned a few of yawl, but no names or anything, one was a lady that worked for the cruise lines, not sure if she is here. I am considering that cruise to the keys, I need to talk with wifey to see if she's ready--we were talking bout going some place even before we got our Sky--Stay tuned-

PieinstheSky--Sorry, did not make it last nite, around here it was thundering and lightning and I was beat- I remember reading I think one of your posts talking about times and location, but for the life of me I can't seem to find that thread again

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 02:03 PM
First 2000 Sr. Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteBlues
PieinstheSky--Sorry, did not make it last nite, around here it was thundering and lightning and I was beat- I remember reading I think one of your posts talking about times and location, but for the life of me I can't seem to find that thread again
Here you go.

Tower of power
South Florida’s most popular weekly car show draws hot rodders and tuners alike.

http://www.southflorida.com/citylink...,4286237.story

The Tower Shops car show takes place 6-10 p.m. Fridays at 1986 S. University Drive in Davie. It costs $1 to park, $5 if the car is for sale.
Located just south of I 595 on the East side of University Drive.

Chili Pepper Red akaTabasco
5-Speed Manual
Black Premium Trim
Chrome Wheels
Monsoon Audio System
VIN 101013
Born 03/06
Delivered 06/01/06
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 05:38 PM
First 2000 Sr. Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Karen
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteBlues
Thanks for the warm welcome gang, its appreciated. Well I received an email from our "mystery" gent we met at the dealer. That was cool. I'm sure we will hookup again at some point in the near future.

Hi Karen, Yup you probably saw my baby No they did not try to put anything in the front--If they would of tried I probably would of stopped them--We don't need any holes up front--yet--The dealer mentioned a few of yawl, but no names or anything, one was a lady that worked for the cruise lines, not sure if she is here. I am considering that cruise to the keys, I need to talk with wifey to see if she's ready--we were talking bout going some place even before we got our Sky--Stay tuned-

Too funny...that is me...I work for the cruise lines ...Karen Join us for the next get together!

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Southeast

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in