JPM MOD meet in South Florida Sept. 5-6. - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-05-2009, 01:37 PM Thread Starter
First 2000 Sr. Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
JPM MOD meet in South Florida Sept. 5-6.

For ALL those South Florida Members that would like to have Joe from JPM do his magic on their cars, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
The date is the weekend of September 5th and 6th.
The place is in West Palm Beach and very easy to get to it from either I95 or the Turn Pike.
Joe will be posting here soon with more details.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-06-2009, 12:43 PM Thread Starter
First 2000 Sr. Member

I am posting this here at Joe's request.
Thanks for posting this Alvaro. I'll have more details tonight but here's a quick run through. I will be showing up thursday night and have Friday already booked. Saturday and Sunday appointments will be scheduled over the next few weeks. General rule will be that larger jobs will take priority as that's what the mods meets are about. Gaps and down time will be filled in with consoles/pads/loops/etc. Prices are going to be what's listed on the website but you'll get free install/removal of pieces to be covered.

We're planning on packing up sunday night and leaving monday morning, but will stay for as long as there is business in case a group wants to spill over onto monday.

As far as what can be done...anything except seats. They take too long but can be preordered if you're interested. All orders will require 60% down and the rest due at the meet so I can purchase enough leather/material/supplies.

Feel free to contact me for any questions or orders. I'll have a schedule thread posted up later on the big board as a central time sheet.

Thanks again!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-11-2009, 11:24 AM
JPM

Send a message via AIM to JPM
Thanks Alvaro,

The install schedule and other info has been posted here: https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f4...t-5-6-a-32434/

Hope to see a good crowd out there
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-11-2009, 01:41 PM
First 2000 Sr. Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
Garage
Might as well post this..Coming January 2010...LANTANA III....to be continued....

the fares on the autotrain went up...close to 700 dollars round trip with a car...almost 150 dollars more than last year.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 07:08 AM

Just an update for everyone, here is the address for the meet.

1256 5th Street West Palm Beach, FL 33409

It is right across the street from the West Palm Airport. This is the fiberglass shop my friend works at.

1972 Yamaha TD-3 : 1972 Yamaha TR-3 : 1980 Harris TZ350G : 1990 Yamaha TZ-RZ350 special : John Ashmead's 1990 Muzzy Kawasaki : 2004 Yamaha R1 : 2006 Triumph Daytona 675 : 2006 Pontiac Solstice LS2 V8
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-20-2009, 09:04 AM

Talking See You when the snow begin to fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboromike View Post
Might as well post this..Coming January 2010...LANTANA III....to be continued....
LV & Joe,

Good luck with your MOD meet, still loving my Mods Joe and I get many comments on the them

... but I'm with MM - January is definitely a much better time for us snowbirds to be in Florida!

Sky Redline
Chili Pepper Red
with Black Trim

5-SPD, 6-CD/MP3, XM, Polished Alloy, LSD, Spoiler
Deposit 06/10/06
Delivered 02/28/07!!!
Sold to Aubrey & Bill Hahn
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-28-2009, 07:21 PM

Another update for everyone, Joe is still coming down, but we are going to change the location to my house. Please send me a PM and I will send you my address. I am only 15 minutes south of where the meet was going to be. I didn't want my friend to have to come into his shop on sat and sun for only 8 people.

1972 Yamaha TD-3 : 1972 Yamaha TR-3 : 1980 Harris TZ350G : 1990 Yamaha TZ-RZ350 special : John Ashmead's 1990 Muzzy Kawasaki : 2004 Yamaha R1 : 2006 Triumph Daytona 675 : 2006 Pontiac Solstice LS2 V8

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Southeast

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in