Saturn Sky Forum banner

Lucky Me In NW Arkansas

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Dark Sky 
#1 ·
Well, I've tried to find a fellow Sky Traveler in the NW Arkansas area to no avail so I feel very lucky to have such a grand car and at the same time very lonely by myself! lol
Dark Sky

#2 ·
#3 ·
Robotech,

Pretty close to Bentonville. I'm in Huntsville about 45 miles SE of there.

You are correct about the driving here. So many beautiful 2 lane, twisty roads out in the middle of nowhere! Great cruising. I just need someone to cruise with. I see 2 Skys in Fayetteville quite often but it's always when I'm in a hurry to get someplace and can't chase them down.

Last year my buddy from Maryland trailered his AC Cobra down here and we spent the week cruising. I prefer my Sky Redline! The 2 cars drew a LOT of attention everywhere we went and surprisingly it was about evenly divided between the two cars. Made me very happy! I get excited when I see one too!

Dark Sky

#4 ·
We use to go back there in the summer. My Grandparents are buried in Timbo and had my Aunt living just outside of Bentonville for a while.

...and I loved driving through Eureka Springs! Just an amazing atmosphere there. Never made it up to Pea Ridge (I'm a huge history guy) because no one else in my family wanted to geek out with me for a day up there.

If I ever drive back that way to visit family (my cousins in Alabama keep bugging me to), I'll have to look you up and drive the Ozarks with you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.