Saturn Sky Forum banner

Sixthsphere/STC Car Show - Florida

2K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  OPEL GT FREAK 
#1 ·
#5 ·
SkyBaby said:
i love showing off my car..... just a far drive..... SkyBaby-07
That would be a little bit of a drive. I believe we have one person driving from Cali. Unfortunately I'll have to wait until next year before there is a Sky in my driveway, so I'll have to continue to drool over everyone elses

#8 ·
I wouldn't think it would take all that long. Most of our guys going are from the Orlando area. In the link I provided is another link in the location section. This has Mapquest preset with the final destination, so all you have to do is fill in your info. I woudn't count on mapquest, but at least it will give you a rough idea of the time

#9 ·
Anybody beside USFJoseph? They finally added a Sky class, but only have a trophy for 1st place. I'm thinking this is because we don't have any Sky's entered yet. If you plan on showing, they need you to enter as soon as possible. This way if enough show up they can grab a couple more trophies. Hope to see some of you folks there

#11 ·
Sounds good. Unfortunately I won't have anything to show either. Working on a Sky Redline, but from what I hear my local dealership won't start taking deposits for it until next month

#13 ·
What's up O.B.? Haven't seen you around in a long time. You would be surprised how big the Orlando Saturn scene has gotten. Glad to see you're still around

#15 ·
I should have my car by then but i have to work that day to bad its so early!! Maybe my wife can take the Sky there maybe thats a big maybe LOL. Would be funny though if the Sky came in that day I would take it off for that call in suck or fake my death.:jester:

#16 ·
As far as I know it's going to be an all day event. There is a bar/pool hall :cheers: a lot of the local Saturn guy like to hang out at, so I'm sure they will be moving things over that way after the show. I won't be staying that late because I will have to drive back over to the east coast after the show

#19 ·
Man I tried but it's the end of the month and I got to work let me know when the next one is and I will be there...
O.B.

2007 Saturn Sky
1.4 drop Saturn Motorsports {EIBACHS}
19" Kayalami Rims
Fujita Twin horn intake...SMS
Kappashere Shied....SMS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.