Chicagoland Roadsters going to MKC Spring Cruise 2012 - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 11:05 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Chicagoland Roadsters going to MKC Spring Cruise 2012

Per our discussion at the meeting last Sunday, for all Chicagoland Roadsters members who were planning to go to the MKC Spring Cruise 2012 which starts at Baker's Restaurant in Milford MI at noon May 20th I have secured a block of rooms at

Fairfield Inn & Suites - Flint - Fenton
3125 West Silver Lake Road, Fenton, MI 48430 USA
1-810-629-0400

Fairfield Inn & Suites Flint Fenton

I chose the FI&S in Fenton because itís about 1/2 way between the starting point in Milford and the ending point in Lapeer. The block is reserved for staying Saturday night May 19th OR for staying Sunday night May 20th OR for staying both Saturday and Sunday nights for the same group rate of $79.99 per night; each of us needs to make a reservation before the deadline of May 12 (after which the block and rate will expire). Please PM me for the group code to get the group rate.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 08:48 PM

If your interested there are some great restaurants within blocks of the Fairfeild Inn (the French Laundry, Lucky's Steakhouse) Both myself and Wicked Mike live 1/2 mile from the Fairfeild Inn in Fenton if you'd like we could meet you Sunday mourning at the Fairfeild and all drive down to Bakers together. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-06-2012, 11:16 PM Thread Starter

bump and reminder

Thanks Maui Sky ... I'll get back to you later this week ...

reminder to CLR members ... if you're going to stay overnight Sat and/OR Sun remember to PM me for the hotel info necessary to get the ChicagoLand Roadsters group rate ... also, please remember that the group rate at the hotel expires on May 12th ... this cruise is shaping up to be really cool ...

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Great Lakes

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in