User Tag List

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 01:20 AM

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Garage
October 20th, 730AM at the Home Depot on the North side of Redlands. I will get the hotel info in our post, do not want to hijack this thread. Most likey sometime next week.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-06-2018, 07:07 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Garage
Quick update, and I just posted a new discussion with more details.

Our treasurer Jena and I, and our co-pilots, joined the San Diego club for Palm Springs last month. 1000+ miles but lots of fun.

We have what I called the "Pebbles and Rocky" run scheduled for Saturday, November 17, 2018. https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f...tal-run-94563/

Three hours or so of road time from Redwood City/Woodside through Half Moon Bay to just north of Big Sur.

No events planned for December, but there's a club holiday party in the works in January.

We now have a current and occasionally-maintained website outside of Facebook: westcoastkappacar.club (maintained by myself), and our Facebook page is still actively updated as well.
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-07-2018, 01:36 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallifreyan View Post
Could be. I have heard of a San Diego Roadsters club, and we have at times had Southern California members/board reps, but I don’t know if there’s a connection.

We’d definitely welcome San Diegans (and Angelenos and anyone else on the west coast). Might even get a run going down that way (probably next year though, unless there’s a volunteer ).
Robert
There was a WCKCC Southern California (search WCKCC Southern California) quite active 2007 @STArt of Kappa production to about 2009 Sheena & I joined and participated in several drives
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-07-2018, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by vidj View Post
Robert
There was a WCKCC Southern California (search WCKCC Southern California) quite active 2007 @STArt of Kappa production to about 2009 Sheena & I joined and participated in several drives

Yeah, Myrna even used to be on the WCKCC board. I don't think we've had SoCal members for a couple of years, although anyone on the planet is welcome to join.

Right now we are slowly spreading southward again (almost half of the cars in our November 17 run are from south of the San Mateo Bridge), so maybe we'll start spreading out again.

And be sure to keep an eye out for the Solvang run that Jena and Myrna are working on for next spring!

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Pacific

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in