Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Near Idyllwild, California
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 759 Post(s)
We had planned on going to this, actually have been working the last week on the car to get it ready to go, but it is supposed to rain all weekend, in Solvang and in our area. So, I think we will officially cancel tomorrow if the weather does not change. Really sorry about missing this, but a lot of money to go drive in the rain, and I don't drive my car in the rain. Could take the green one, but don't want to drive a stick that far. Hoping the weather forecast changes for the weekend. But with the regular rain on weekends here lately I highly doubt it.
We will be doing the Palm Springs run in October. The main road we drive up to Idyllwild is still closed and not expected to be open until early September.