You are cordially invited to come and enjoy the fun at the 2nd Annual Burt Chevrolet / Rocky Mountain Solstice and Sky Club SPRING FLING.
Beginning at 9:30 on Saturday 9 April and going until 2:30 pm
Events will include:
• Free Coffee and Donuts
• Free Barbeque Lunch
• Free Solstice and Sky Car Show – open to all who wish to enter
• Free Safety Inspections
• Meet Solstice and Sky Vendors
• Dave of DDMWorks will cover Solstice and Sky Suspension and Performance Products
• Jeff of Chipmagic is the local vender providing full service mechanical, body and paint work from simple repair to full custom
• Joe of JPMCoachworks is the community leader in creating of custom interiors and leather products for Solstice and Sky owners
• Adam of Adam’s Polish will provide tips on care and maintenance of our cars finish and interiors
• Dexter of GalleyGraphics will cover GG’s unique capability to print graphics on 3D parts printing, wheels, dash boards, trim etc.
• Alex of Black Cat Custom is an outstanding graphics designer and produces highly sought after custom gauge cluster and badges
• Devin Burt “World Class GM Tech” is the RMSSC dedicated technician and will provide useful information on our unique fly by wire Kappa platform cars
• Ken Burt is the RMSSC dedicated parts point of contact and will provide an overview of how the GM parts process works for our cars and what we can expect now and into the future with the demise of Pontiac and Sa turn
There will be coffee and donuts for those who arrive early. The Car Show is open to all Solstice and Sky owners and families. Several RMSSC members will have their cars on display including the Green Dragon Sky Redline which has a full sized dragon custom graphic applied. The Punisher Pontiac will also be on display along with the Punisher Edition F150 and the unique Punisher Hauler theme trailer.
Beginning at 10:30, each of the venders will present an overview of their products and services followed by a short question and answer period. There are not there to sell but to educate those of us who have questions about the possibilities they provide.
Following the “meet the venders” period, the free barbeque lunch will be provided and everyone will ha ve time to walk around and check out all the cars.
Devin and his team will be available all day to provide answer any questions you may have, to perform safety inspections and hands on maintenance upon request.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact:
Chris the Burt Chevorlet service manager
Rob Coach the RMSSC Secretary at [email protected]
If you think you can attend, please let us know so we can make sure we have enough food for everyone.