first ever virtual mod meet - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2011, 10:37 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
first ever virtual mod meet

You are cordially invited to come and enjoy the fun at the 2nd Annual Burt Chevrolet / Rocky Mountain Solstice and Sky Club SPRING FLING.

Beginning at 9:30 on Saturday 9 April and going until 2:30 pm

Events will include:
• Free Coffee and Donuts
• Free Barbeque Lunch
• Free Solstice and Sky Car Show – open to all who wish to enter
• Free Safety Inspections
• Meet Solstice and Sky Vendors
• Dave of DDMWorks will cover Solstice and Sky Suspension and Performance Products
• Jeff of Chipmagic is the local vender providing full service mechanical, body and paint work from simple repair to full custom
• Joe of JPMCoachworks is the community leader in creating of custom interiors and leather products for Solstice and Sky owners
• Adam of Adam’s Polish will provide tips on care and maintenance of our cars finish and interiors
• Dexter of GalleyGraphics will cover GG’s unique capability to print graphics on 3D parts printing, wheels, dash boards, trim etc.
• Alex of Black Cat Custom is an outstanding graphics designer and produces highly sought after custom gauge cluster and badges
• Devin Burt “World Class GM Tech” is the RMSSC dedicated technician and will provide useful information on our unique fly by wire Kappa platform cars
• Ken Burt is the RMSSC dedicated parts point of contact and will provide an overview of how the GM parts process works for our cars and what we can expect now and into the future with the demise of Pontiac and Sa turn

There will be coffee and donuts for those who arrive early. The Car Show is open to all Solstice and Sky owners and families. Several RMSSC members will have their cars on display including the Green Dragon Sky Redline which has a full sized dragon custom graphic applied. The Punisher Pontiac will also be on display along with the Punisher Edition F150 and the unique Punisher Hauler theme trailer.

Beginning at 10:30, each of the venders will present an overview of their products and services followed by a short question and answer period. There are not there to sell but to educate those of us who have questions about the possibilities they provide.

Following the “meet the venders” period, the free barbeque lunch will be provided and everyone will ha ve time to walk around and check out all the cars.

Devin and his team will be available all day to provide answer any questions you may have, to perform safety inspections and hands on maintenance upon request.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact:

Chris the Burt Chevorlet service manager
Or
Rob Coach the RMSSC Secretary at [email protected]

If you think you can attend, please let us know so we can make sure we have enough food for everyone.

Thanks

Rob

Last edited by Rob the Elder; 03-06-2011 at 05:01 PM.
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-05-2011, 11:23 AM
First 2000 Sr. Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ChiliSky
Thumbs up

Wish I could....sometimes I wish we could just put wings on our cars and transport them to every event!!!! Will you have a way to set up a web cam so those that can not be there can maybe check in through the day to see everyone and all the cars? Great job and I love the virtual demonstrations!!

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2011, 08:25 AM

Garage
I have a question...Where is this place??? I guess one could search Bing and maybe find it but you should have the address in your write up.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2011, 09:25 AM

Garage
JimElvis....I was thinking the same thing..then I thought...well..it does say "first ever virtual mod meet"

I am just wondering how they will get some of that virtual BBQ through to me!

*Sounds like fun!..I am with ChiliSky..wish we could transport ourselves there*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
*~*'07 Redline *RAPTOR* ~*
Great spirits have always encountered violent oppostion from mediocre minds. ..Albert Einstein.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2011, 05:02 PM Thread Starter

You are welcome to come and visit. Its in Littleton Colorado. Locals all know Burt.

The virtual part is to allow venders who are not local to participate.

R
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-07-2011, 08:53 PM

Garage
I belong to a good sized club here in Phoenix and I put the info and the link to this thread into our forum to see if there are any bites. sky-sol.com is our place on the web.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-08-2011, 02:34 PM Thread Starter

Current RMSSC attendance list

Spenser and family
Rob and Carol
John and Ruth
Shea and Roger
Augie and Shirley
Jack
Skip and Mary
Dave P
Alan Langston
Brian and Camera
Dave and Karen

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Mountain - Prairie

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in