Meet in Middle Mo #3 - 25 September - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-08-2010, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
First 2000 Sr. Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Meet in Middle Mo #3 - 25 September

I am working on about a 3 hour run from Kansas City to a little place called Etterville, Mo on 25 September. I have already lined up a place to meet and park along with a cook and a grill. The cook will round up the food and drinks, all we will need is a little cash to pay him back.

Folks in the St Louis area are welcome to come out from that direction, the drive through the back ways should be a little over 3 hours, depending on the starting point.

What I need now is for some folks to join us. Set your Google Map end address to: Etterville Uninc Miller County, MO. Look for the most non-linear route and have fun getting to the meeting place.

Plan to arrive around noon. Everyone is welcome.

Put 25 September on your calendar now. Let me know if you plan to make it so we have enough food.

Details about a meeting\starting point in the KC Area will come later.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-06-2010, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
First 2000 Sr. Member

This is a reminder. If you haven't let me know that you will be with us, now is your chance. The cook needs to know how much food to prepare for lunch.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-08-2010, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
First 2000 Sr. Member

I think I found a route that is different than we have take before to get to Etterville. I have attached the route from Google Maps. Routing says it is about 3 Ĺ hours from Independence. We will find some place near the middle for a rest stop. We can plan on about 4 hours, so we will need to meet and be ready to leave at 8 AM on the 25th. That should put us in Etterville at around Noon.

Meeting point will be the Quick Trip just north of I-70 at Noland Road in Independence, MO. Same place we met last year for those that made the run.

Let me know what you think.

Curtis
Go_Drvn
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2010 Solstice Sky from S Noland Rd to Etterville Directions only.pdf (53.4 KB, 83 views)
File Type: pdf 2010 Solstice Sky from S Noland Rd to Etterville Street View.pdf (490.4 KB, 109 views)
File Type: pdf 2010 Solstice Sky from S Noland Rd to Etterville.pdf (337.2 KB, 92 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-24-2010, 10:04 PM Thread Starter
First 2000 Sr. Member

Tomorrow is the day...

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Mountain - Prairie

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in