Southern Arizona (Tucson AZ) Forum Members - Say Hello Here - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas

User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 01:59 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 500
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Southern Arizona (Tucson AZ) Forum Members - Say Hello Here

If you are a member of the Sky Roadster Forum living in Southern Arizona, please post in this thread so we can get to know you. If you are already a member of the Tucson Roadsters club, please let us know what your "screen name" is on our site (if different from this forum).

Currently, there are two Sky and Solstice clubs in Arizona, the Phoenix Sky-Sol Club and the Tucson Roadsters Club, and both are chapters of the national GM Roadster Club for Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky Owners. Between the two clubs, we have more than 100 members and get together for dozens of rides, social events, and other gatherings each year.

If you live in or are planning on visiting Southern Arizona, please post something about yourself in this thread. Also, please subscribe to the Tucson Roadsters events newsletter at www.tucsonroadsters.com, and we will keep you informed of SKY-oriented events in the Tucson area.

Southern Arizonans - Welcome to the Sky Roadster Forum! GM Roadster is a proud supporter of this forum, and by helping to build the international community of Saturn Sky and Pontiac Solstice owners, we are endeavoring to make owning one of these roadsters more fun than you ever thought possible.
richm is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-13-2007, 02:36 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Juanis' here.

Welcome,

Look in on the TucsonRoadsters.com site. Enjoy the views of Southern Arizona and meet persons that appreciate your fine Roadster.

Juanis
Aggressive BSRed GXP
Tucson, AZ
juanis is offline  
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Member
 
SkyHigh07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Juanis. sorry we did'nt make it to rockets & roadsters ...see ya at coffee.
SkyHigh07 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Tim
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Front Fender Liners

Last week I noticed that the left and right front fender liners were cracked at each bolt attach point. The cracks were at least 6 inches long and seems that they were torked too much at the factory. Today six days later Saturn dealer installed two new ones at no charge. Still great service.
2008 Saturn Redlne.
Tim is offline  
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 10:30 PM
Member
 
SKY 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 2,643
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by richm View Post
If you are a member of the Sky Roadster Forum living in Southern Arizona, please post in this thread so we can get to know you. If you are already a member of the Tucson Roadsters club, please let us know what your "screen name" is on our site (if different from this forum).

Currently, there are two Sky and Solstice clubs in Arizona, the Phoenix Sky-Sol Club and the Tucson Roadsters Club, and both are chapters of the national GM Roadster Club for Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky Owners. Between the two clubs, we have more than 100 members and get together for dozens of rides, social events, and other gatherings each year.

If you live in or are planning on visiting Southern Arizona, please post something about yourself in this thread. Also, please subscribe to the Tucson Roadsters events newsletter at www.tucsonroadsters.com, and we will keep you informed of SKY-oriented events in the Tucson area.

Southern Arizonans - Welcome to the Sky Roadster Forum! GM Roadster is a proud supporter of this forum, and by helping to build the international community of Saturn Sky and Pontiac Solstice owners, we are endeavoring to make owning one of these roadsters more fun than you ever thought possible.
Hi, Just picked up my SKY a few weeks ago from FL and am excited to meet my new Kappa family. It looks like a lot of fun event coming up.
I visited the Phoenix SKY-Sol Club and my GM membership has expired. I would love to join them this Saturday but I cant post it because I am not a member. Do you have any info I can use on this event. T.

07 White/Delivered 6/28/06
Leather Seats
Chrome Rims
Monsoon 6 Disc
Rear Spoiler
Dual Exhaust/CAI
Custom WindRestictor/Custom Pinstriping
and who knows what else....

Life Is Good
SKY 07 is offline  
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 10:45 PM
Member
 
SKY 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 2,643
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Disappointed

Well what a disappointment. I feel forced to join the GM member Club at 45$ a year just to post on their site stating I would like to attend an event. UGH!!!! I am hoping members from Phoenix and Tucson come to this forum and post the events so I can attend some of the events.
If no one posts their events here, then I guess I will not be able to communicate with you all. ugh
I guess I just show up and hope to join the fun.

07 White/Delivered 6/28/06
Leather Seats
Chrome Rims
Monsoon 6 Disc
Rear Spoiler
Dual Exhaust/CAI
Custom WindRestictor/Custom Pinstriping
and who knows what else....

Life Is Good
SKY 07 is offline  
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Member
 
SKY 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 2,643
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Does anyone know if there is an event this weekend in Tombstone?????? Love to go but not sure if there is an event there????? if so how do I reply that I will be there.

07 White/Delivered 6/28/06
Leather Seats
Chrome Rims
Monsoon 6 Disc
Rear Spoiler
Dual Exhaust/CAI
Custom WindRestictor/Custom Pinstriping
and who knows what else....

Life Is Good
SKY 07 is offline  
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 12:17 PM
Doc
Member
 
Doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Southern California
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
I would love an excuse to visit Southern Arizona again. Born in Tucson, lived in Benson (dad was principal of the HS) - moved to So Cal many (many) years ago. If you ever have an event in Tombstone I would like to join in.

2008 NA
Manual Trans
Doc is offline  
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Senior Member
 
44thSKY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 1,267
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to 44thSKY
Tombstone - Dual in the Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKY 07 View Post
Does anyone know if there is an event this weekend in Tombstone?????? Love to go but not sure if there is an event there????? if so how do I reply that I will be there.
Here is more than you may want to know. But, yes, the event is this weekend.

The web address where this all is ......... can be found at:
SKY-SOL Phoenix Arizona Pontiac Solstice Saturn Sky Club



11/09-11 (Fri-Sun) Tombstone Duel in the Dust Print
Hosted by Joe Schumann
From Friday, November 09 2012 - 15:00
To Sunday, November 11 2012 - 10:00
Every day


Tombstone - A Town Too Tough to Die - A Weekend to Remember -

Well, it is that time of year again. TOMBSTONE!!! Many of you already made your reservations last year before you left. Be sure to call your hotel/inn to verify your time and date.

Contact Trail Riders Immediately if you registered for the Tombstone Event before leaving last year. They need to be contacted with your information to ensure you have your room.

13 North 7th Street
Tombstone, AZ 85638
(520) 457-3573

Possible Lodging Options:

Bella Union Adobe Lodge, 505 E. Fremont St, 520-457-2241
Crazy Annie's Bordello, 95 S 10th St, 520-457-3847
Tombstone Bordello, 101 W Allen St, 520-457-2394
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn, 4th & Bruce, 520-457-2311
Holiday Inn Express (1 mi), 580 Randolph Way, 520-457-9507
Best Western (1 mi), 801 N Hwy 80 West, 877-652-6772
Larian Motel - 410 E. Fremont St, 520-457-2272
Tombstone Motel, 502 E. Fremont Street, 520-457-3478
The Trail Rider's Inn, 13 N 7th St, 520-457-3573

T-Shirt orders have been submitted!! tshirtsales.jpgBe sure to indicate your size, and men's or woman's shirt. We will not have shirts for sale during the event. To e-mail Joe from the site, you will need to be signed in. Go to User Lists on the right side of the page. Type jws0318 in the user box at the top. Click on the jws0318 that comes up and go to messages. It may request a connection, but just request it, and Joe will get the e-mail. If you are already connected to joe, the website will take you to an e-mail page, and you can let him know what your order will be. Put Tombstone T-shirts in the subject line to ensure he knows what you are requesting.
NOW PAY BY PAYPAL [CLICK HERE ]

We will have 50/50 tickets on sale all weekend. The winner receives half of the funds collected while the rest of the money goes to the Phoenix Sky-Sol Christmas Angel project this year.

Friday, November 9th

7:00PM Dinner - Johnny Ringo's-Hopefully everyone will be able to make it by this time. Be sure to indicate if you will attend the dinner in your RSVP comment section.

Saturday, November 10th

7:00AM - 11:30 AM - Duel in the Dust Car Show with concurrent scavenger hunt (Bring your Digital CAMERAS or CAMERA Phones) There will be a portion of the scavenger hunt that you will need them for. Wear your BEST Old West Outfit for the day!!! We have to be off the street by high noon, so awards will be given out before dinner.

10:00 AM Judging for the best Cowboy and Cowgirl outfits. Wear your best Western style outfit and meet us at the coffee table outside of the Longhorn Restaurant to ensure that your outfit has a chance to win.

12:00PM - 6:00PM On Your Own... Take a trip out to the cute town of Bisbee, drive out to Kartchner Caverns if you haven't seen the Living cave, visit the wine country in Sonoita, or simply wander down the fine streets of Tombstone with dust on your boots, and a saloon down the road apiece to whet your whistle... The Choice isYOURS!!! We are currently working on a Poker Walk/Saloon Sashay for the afternoon as well. We will let you know when you get to Tombstone.

6:30PM - Awards & BBQ. Dinner will be at the Dragoon Saloon. Texas Road house will cater the event this year and the cost is $20 per person. The cost will cover dinner, tax and tip. Be sure to indicate if you will attend the dinner in your RSVP comment section.

Sunday, November 11th

We will wave our goodbyes as people get up and head for the hills...(or the desert if you must) If you want to have breakfast at the Longhorn, I am sure they will be ready to receive you. Stop by if you have the time...
Date & Time: Friday, 9 November 2012, 3:00 PM Sunday, 11 November 2012, 10:00 AM
Registrations Available: Unlimited
Registration Deadline: Sunday, 11 November 2012
Full Name: * tooltip
Email: * tooltip
Number of people: * tooltip
Comments
People Already Registered
alan ramirez


ALLEN & CHAR CORKILL


Barbara Blumenthal


Bill VanderWall
1 - Ringo's & 1- BBQ

Cal & Marilyn Fitch


Cheryl & Bob Godridge
2 for Ringo;s

Debbie Denette
Yes Ringo's, Yes BBQ for 2 of us...Can't wait...

Donna Walston
I'm in room 18 again. Come hang out on my porch! yes to Ringo's and BBQ. It's been too long....

Gunter Schmidt
2 for Ringo's, no for Sat. BBQ. Look forward to seeing you all

Jack Gauthier
Yes Ringo's Yes BBQ for 2!!!! Joe 3 shirts please 2 mens 1 xxl 1 xl and 1 womens large

James andersen
We'll be attending both dinners

Joe Schumann
yes for ringos, yes for saturday

John & Patti Reynolds
YES Ringos, and YES BBQ Looking forward to seeing everyone again

Jon Lansing
We are up for it, both dinners

Juanis
I'm traveling in the dust to the wilds of AZ.

Kathy Galloway
2 for dinner Friday & 2 for dinner Saturday.

Lee Robert / Rick Flory
Can't wait to see everyone! yes on both dinners!

Lincoln Daynes
Howdy Skyriders

Lynn Busenbark
2 Yes for Ringo's. We ordered our shirts and paid for awards dinner via PayPal. At the Holiday Inn

Mark,Sherry Lague
2 for bbq

Norm Neville
Oh, "the best laid plans of mice and men" fail again. We will not make it down on Friday but rather will drive down Sat. AM and will attend the BBQ only and not Ringo's.

Rich M
Trail Riders Room 7 for Fri-Sun, Yes on Ringos & BBQ for 1-2 people, ROOM 6-1/2 is available

Rick & Theresa Olson
Yes for Ringo's, Yes for BBQ, 3 of us! Staying at the Tombstone Bordello.

Robert Anderson
3 for Ringos and BBQ

Tammy McElhaney
1-Ringos, 1-BBQ, 1 Lg Ladies T-shirt, will access PayPal on Friday.

Ted Lloyd


Ted Lloyd
Ted & Sandi for Ringo's and BBQ. We will be staying at Holiday Inn Express leaving Friday.

tim & lori peverley
yes to diner @ jonny ringo's, yes to BBQ, yes to a great weekend!!

Vee Miller
Deb. please call me re. Trail Riders inn. 323/240-6505 other is good but prefer new one. xo
44thSKY is offline  
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Member
 
SKY 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 2,643
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by skybus View Post
Here is more than you may want to know. But, yes, the event is this weekend.

The web address where this all is ......... can be found at:
SKY-SOL Phoenix Arizona Pontiac Solstice Saturn Sky Club



11/09-11 (Fri-Sun) Tombstone Duel in the Dust Print
Hosted by Joe Schumann
From Friday, November 09 2012 - 15:00
To Sunday, November 11 2012 - 10:00
Every day


Tombstone - A Town Too Tough to Die - A Weekend to Remember -

Well, it is that time of year again. TOMBSTONE!!! Many of you already made your reservations last year before you left. Be sure to call your hotel/inn to verify your time and date.

Contact Trail Riders Immediately if you registered for the Tombstone Event before leaving last year. They need to be contacted with your information to ensure you have your room.

13 North 7th Street
Tombstone, AZ 85638
(520) 457-3573

Possible Lodging Options:

Bella Union Adobe Lodge, 505 E. Fremont St, 520-457-2241
Crazy Annie's Bordello, 95 S 10th St, 520-457-3847
Tombstone Bordello, 101 W Allen St, 520-457-2394
Tombstone Sagebrush Inn, 4th & Bruce, 520-457-2311
Holiday Inn Express (1 mi), 580 Randolph Way, 520-457-9507
Best Western (1 mi), 801 N Hwy 80 West, 877-652-6772
Larian Motel - 410 E. Fremont St, 520-457-2272
Tombstone Motel, 502 E. Fremont Street, 520-457-3478
The Trail Rider's Inn, 13 N 7th St, 520-457-3573

T-Shirt orders have been submitted!! tshirtsales.jpgBe sure to indicate your size, and men's or woman's shirt. We will not have shirts for sale during the event. To e-mail Joe from the site, you will need to be signed in. Go to User Lists on the right side of the page. Type jws0318 in the user box at the top. Click on the jws0318 that comes up and go to messages. It may request a connection, but just request it, and Joe will get the e-mail. If you are already connected to joe, the website will take you to an e-mail page, and you can let him know what your order will be. Put Tombstone T-shirts in the subject line to ensure he knows what you are requesting.
NOW PAY BY PAYPAL [CLICK HERE ]

We will have 50/50 tickets on sale all weekend. The winner receives half of the funds collected while the rest of the money goes to the Phoenix Sky-Sol Christmas Angel project this year.

Friday, November 9th

7:00PM Dinner - Johnny Ringo's-Hopefully everyone will be able to make it by this time. Be sure to indicate if you will attend the dinner in your RSVP comment section.

Saturday, November 10th

7:00AM - 11:30 AM - Duel in the Dust Car Show with concurrent scavenger hunt (Bring your Digital CAMERAS or CAMERA Phones) There will be a portion of the scavenger hunt that you will need them for. Wear your BEST Old West Outfit for the day!!! We have to be off the street by high noon, so awards will be given out before dinner.

10:00 AM Judging for the best Cowboy and Cowgirl outfits. Wear your best Western style outfit and meet us at the coffee table outside of the Longhorn Restaurant to ensure that your outfit has a chance to win.

12:00PM - 6:00PM On Your Own... Take a trip out to the cute town of Bisbee, drive out to Kartchner Caverns if you haven't seen the Living cave, visit the wine country in Sonoita, or simply wander down the fine streets of Tombstone with dust on your boots, and a saloon down the road apiece to whet your whistle... The Choice isYOURS!!! We are currently working on a Poker Walk/Saloon Sashay for the afternoon as well. We will let you know when you get to Tombstone.

6:30PM - Awards & BBQ. Dinner will be at the Dragoon Saloon. Texas Road house will cater the event this year and the cost is $20 per person. The cost will cover dinner, tax and tip. Be sure to indicate if you will attend the dinner in your RSVP comment section.

Sunday, November 11th

We will wave our goodbyes as people get up and head for the hills...(or the desert if you must) If you want to have breakfast at the Longhorn, I am sure they will be ready to receive you. Stop by if you have the time...
Date & Time: Friday, 9 November 2012, 3:00 PM Sunday, 11 November 2012, 10:00 AM
Registrations Available: Unlimited
Registration Deadline: Sunday, 11 November 2012
Full Name: * tooltip
Email: * tooltip
Number of people: * tooltip
Comments
People Already Registered
alan ramirez


ALLEN & CHAR CORKILL


Barbara Blumenthal


Bill VanderWall
1 - Ringo's & 1- BBQ

Cal & Marilyn Fitch


Cheryl & Bob Godridge
2 for Ringo;s

Debbie Denette
Yes Ringo's, Yes BBQ for 2 of us...Can't wait...

Donna Walston
I'm in room 18 again. Come hang out on my porch! yes to Ringo's and BBQ. It's been too long....

Gunter Schmidt
2 for Ringo's, no for Sat. BBQ. Look forward to seeing you all

Jack Gauthier
Yes Ringo's Yes BBQ for 2!!!! Joe 3 shirts please 2 mens 1 xxl 1 xl and 1 womens large

James andersen
We'll be attending both dinners

Joe Schumann
yes for ringos, yes for saturday

John & Patti Reynolds
YES Ringos, and YES BBQ Looking forward to seeing everyone again

Jon Lansing
We are up for it, both dinners

Juanis
I'm traveling in the dust to the wilds of AZ.

Kathy Galloway
2 for dinner Friday & 2 for dinner Saturday.

Lee Robert / Rick Flory
Can't wait to see everyone! yes on both dinners!

Lincoln Daynes
Howdy Skyriders

Lynn Busenbark
2 Yes for Ringo's. We ordered our shirts and paid for awards dinner via PayPal. At the Holiday Inn

Mark,Sherry Lague
2 for bbq

Norm Neville
Oh, "the best laid plans of mice and men" fail again. We will not make it down on Friday but rather will drive down Sat. AM and will attend the BBQ only and not Ringo's.

Rich M
Trail Riders Room 7 for Fri-Sun, Yes on Ringos & BBQ for 1-2 people, ROOM 6-1/2 is available

Rick & Theresa Olson
Yes for Ringo's, Yes for BBQ, 3 of us! Staying at the Tombstone Bordello.

Robert Anderson
3 for Ringos and BBQ

Tammy McElhaney
1-Ringos, 1-BBQ, 1 Lg Ladies T-shirt, will access PayPal on Friday.

Ted Lloyd


Ted Lloyd
Ted & Sandi for Ringo's and BBQ. We will be staying at Holiday Inn Express leaving Friday.

tim & lori peverley
yes to diner @ jonny ringo's, yes to BBQ, yes to a great weekend!!

Vee Miller
Deb. please call me re. Trail Riders inn. 323/240-6505 other is good but prefer new one. xo
Thank you so much!!!!!! I will be there on Friday as I have made reservations for two nites. I paid for dinner through pay pal and still trying to get a Tshirt. Thanks you so much for the info as I am not sure about things around here.
Not sure if I know anyone but am looking forward to meet all of you. Staying at the Tombstone Motel I got the last room there. Is anyone else staying there as I will be going by myself. I might bring my pet for company... Not sure yet. Thanks again..... Hugs T.

07 White/Delivered 6/28/06
Leather Seats
Chrome Rims
Monsoon 6 Disc
Rear Spoiler
Dual Exhaust/CAI
Custom WindRestictor/Custom Pinstriping
and who knows what else....

Life Is Good
SKY 07 is offline  
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-06-2012, 11:00 PM
Member
 
SKY 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 2,643
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Where is this place??????? 7:00PM Dinner - Johnny Ringo's
Goodness this is a lot of work....

07 White/Delivered 6/28/06
Leather Seats
Chrome Rims
Monsoon 6 Disc
Rear Spoiler
Dual Exhaust/CAI
Custom WindRestictor/Custom Pinstriping
and who knows what else....

Life Is Good
SKY 07 is offline  
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 04:04 AM
First 2000 Sr. Member
 
jayman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 2,082
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
T....still confused as ever!......thought you were in Florida?

Silver Graphite '07 : red interior, chrome rims, li'l chromies, chrome wipers, chrome domes, chrome antenna, chrome sack...


"...I'm not sick, but i'm not well...."

"I must obey the inscrutable exhortations of my soul" C&H

RED SOX NATION
jayman is offline  
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 07:21 AM
First 2000 Sr. Member
 
marlboromike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Bonita Springs, Florida
Posts: 17,327
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1024 Post(s)
Garage
JAYMAN is ALIVE....T...watch out.
marlboromike is online now  
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Member
 
SKY 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 2,643
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman View Post
T....still confused as ever!......thought you were in Florida?
OMGis it really YOU! I called ya but no answer. Probably old number????
Yes still as confused as ever. Lost in AZ.... 60, 10, the 101 loop, the 202 loop. lol. pm me.... jerk......LOL

07 White/Delivered 6/28/06
Leather Seats
Chrome Rims
Monsoon 6 Disc
Rear Spoiler
Dual Exhaust/CAI
Custom WindRestictor/Custom Pinstriping
and who knows what else....

Life Is Good
SKY 07 is offline  
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 11-21-2012, 10:02 PM
Jae
Member
 
Jae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tucson AZ
Posts: 54
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dangit! I missed the event. I live in Tucson so it would have been easy. Oh well, may another time.

22008 SKY RL

FP 68HTA Turbo
Forge adjustible BOV (recirculated)
Solo hi-flo cat downpipe & Mach Shorty 3" catback
Trifecta selectatune
Hahn IC
Dejon CAI and AL pipes
Jae is offline  
Reply

  Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Clubs, Events & Regional Discussion > Southwest

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome