Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/)
-   Saturn SKY vehicles/parts For Sale/Wanted (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f39/)
-   -   F/S ERepairables 09 Redline Hydroblue Manual (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f39/f-s-erepairables-09-redline-hydroblue-manual-85857/)

ChopTop 04-21-2017 08:04 PM

F/S ERepairables 09 Redline Hydroblue Manual
 
An auction date has not yet been set for this vehice.

2009, Redline, Manual, Hydroblue, 48,087, Nevada SALVAGE TITLE, Incomplete VIN listed; 1G8ML35X49*******

Saturn SKY Primary Damage: rear end. Secondary damage: front end.Vehicle started at time of testing. Has Keys. Estimated pre-damage value: $12,022

https://erepairables.com/salvage-car...n-sky-20426999 (More info & pics)

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a..._shadowbox.jpg

marlboromike 04-21-2017 08:44 PM

It may start but can it run...lol. The only thing that I see from this car...if anyone needs a spare SE RIM...they r available, eventually.

davhamm 04-21-2017 09:01 PM

Looks like the wheels are shot also. Thats to bad, as I don't think you can get any more of them.

Rest of VIN 49y107741 Its in one of the pics.

Has the GMPP tune

marlboromike 04-21-2017 11:25 PM

There r 2 on the passenger side...perhaps

44thSKY 04-22-2017 12:11 PM

I'll add to the guessing game:
1) single car accident
2) high speed, lost control
3) slide sideways at high rate of speed into curb and broke off both driverside wheels (no airbag deployment request)
4) appears exhaust is gone from rear, maybe just muffler back ??
5) guessing from appearance is fixable
6) issue of salvage title would need to be changed if car is satisfactorily repaired .... Nevada?? SE of some 85 units made
7) stuff happens, but that one needs to be saved, IMO

Rockchops 04-22-2017 02:44 PM

Looks like a short shifter too? Really doesn't look too bad, but would love to take a look underneath.

Sky4christ 04-23-2017 02:33 AM

man I was getting excited that mine was getting rarer, but that looks totally fixable, not that I know anything about what happened in the accedent. it doesn't look that bad. what does make me sad is "Estimated pre-damage value: $12,022"

marlboromike 04-23-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky4christ (Post 1177145)
man I was getting excited that mine was getting rarer, but that looks totally fixable, not that I know anything about what happened in the accedent. it doesn't look that bad. what does make me sad is "Estimated pre-damage value: $12,022"

Everything is fixable...if u wish to expend the cash. And with the car sitting on the ground...u r talking bottoms up. A poor investment.

Where shall I ship it....Hmmm. Vegas to Florida...LOL.

Sky4christ 04-23-2017 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlboromike (Post 1177177)
Everything is fixable...if u wish to expend the cash. And with the car sitting on the ground...u r talking bottoms up. A poor investment.

Where shall I ship it....Hmmm. Vegas to Florida...LOL.

if I could get this for 2k,
I would buy it, store the engine, take it to your place and you and I are swapping in a LS2. we get 2 stock rims for the drivers side and keep the SE rims on the passenger side :) I'd have what I always wanted and LS2 Hydro blue sky. who cares if its salvage, I'll just tow it to tracks for track days and stuff.
What do you say MM?:cheers:

marlboromike 04-23-2017 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky4christ (Post 1177466)
if I could get this for 2k,
I would buy it, store the engine, take it to your place and you and I are swapping in a LS2. we get 2 stock rims for the drivers side and keep the SE rims on the passenger side :) I'd have what I always wanted and LS2 Hydro blue sky. who cares if its salvage, I'll just tow it to tracks for track days and stuff.
What do you say MM?:cheers:

You have a better chance with SkyDragon. He is parting out his 2009 SE Merlot. He would probably consider it. He lives in Bradenton. He also has the space. He also has remaining 2 SE rims.

Sky4christ 04-23-2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marlboromike (Post 1177489)
You have a better chance with SkyDragon. He is parting out his 2009 SE Merlot. He would probably consider it. He lives in Bradenton. He also has the space. He also has remaining 2 SE rims.

if this would work out, which I doubt I can get it for under 2K, and convince my uncle to drive across country to go pick it up. you'd at least supervise right? I'll buy the drinks :),

In all honesty my Uncle is the best body guy I know (and the only) but he's pretty amazing. I'd probably just have him tow it to his place and store it till I won the lotto (Which I never play) and I could make more fun (all the fun bits.)

marlboromike 04-23-2017 10:35 PM

I know when to leave and walk away...that car, is just parts.

Hoosier GXP 04-24-2017 06:02 AM

Here is the full vin#1G8ML35X49Y107741

44thSKY 04-24-2017 09:16 AM

Come on Mike, loosen up. It would keep you busy just getting it down to FL. Two Wal-Mart rims and no muffler, you would be a hit all the way to FL. LOL

Sky4christ 04-24-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davhamm (Post 1176874)
Looks like the wheels are shot also. Thats to bad, as I don't think you can get any more of them.

Rest of VIN 49y107741 Its in one of the pics.

Has the GMPP tune

where did you see the GMPP?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome