Saturn Sky Forum banner

Parting Out 3 Redline SKy's

21K views 108 replies 65 participants last post by  Smcflyskyredline 
#1 ·
picked up a few 08 redline sky's at the auction full part outs all oem parts one has 23k miles !! all big heavy parts are pick up only will ship smaller parts

#5 ·
Would be interested in headlights and tail lights, and some interior parts if one happens to have a red interior. Also a driver's side dash mounted side window defroster vent.

#24 ·
I read this post a day or so ago and was thinking about what parts to get but couldn't think of anything. Well...30min ago I hit a freakin deer!!!!! Luckily it wasn't that bad. Minor damage to the front bumper the size of a dime I think I will live with, but the deer must have banged in the front driver side fog lamp assembly because the fog lamp wire snapped in half and the turn signal bulb wont lock in the housing anymore. Also it seems to have broken a tab somewhere because the whole assembly is loose now.

I would be interested in purchasing the front left driver side fog light assembly. GM part number: 15258983

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.