Sky for Sale in Texas - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Saturn SKY vehicles/parts For Sale/Wanted Place for MEMBERS to post want to buy or vehicles for sale. NO COMMERCIAL POSTING, no PROMOTION OF VEHICLES OR ITEMS YOU DO NOT PERSONALLY OWN.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
First 2000

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sky for Sale in Texas

I am putting my Sky up for sale. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I plan to list it on eBay for $29,500.00 in a couple of days, but I wanted to put it out to the forum first to find her a good home. The car is exactly like the one in all the brochures and commercials, Silver Pearl paint, black and red leather interior, and black cloth top. I have pics at: http://www.sanocom.com/sky/sky1.htm. 2,800 miles, (#7Y101116) Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Metallic Sill Plates, Stainless Steel Pedals, Suspension Package, 3.91 LSD Limited Slip Differential, Manual 5sp Tranny, 18" Seamless Chrome Wheels, AM/FM Radio w/6 Disc CD/MP3 Player and Monsoon Premium Audio.

The car does not have a spoiler or XM. I do have an unpainted factory spoiler which I will include for an extra $100 or sell outright for $200.

The car is a blast to drive but I cannot keep her. If anyone knows someone who might be interested, please PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks for Looking,

diogee
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 09:56 PM
First 2000 Sr. Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to marklynn70 Send a message via Yahoo to marklynn70 Send a message via Skype™ to marklynn70
Sorry to hear it, good luck with the sale.

Mark
Black Onyx B/R Interior
_00565_

"Little Missy"
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-26-2006, 10:16 PM
First 2000 Sr. Member

Hey stranger, welcome back!!!!

ERNEST

'04 Torch Red Corvette Coupe

'07 Corvette Z06 "Scarlett"
Victory Red
555.6 rwhp / 485.5 rwt N/A - No Spray

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogee
I am putting my Sky up for sale. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I plan to list it on eBay for $29,500.00 in a couple of days, but I wanted to put it out to the forum first to find her a good home. The car is exactly like the one in all the brochures and commercials, Silver Pearl paint, black and red leather interior, and black cloth top. I have pics at: http://www.sanocom.com/sky/sky1.htm. 2,800 miles, (#7Y101116) Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Metallic Sill Plates, Stainless Steel Pedals, Suspension Package, 3.91 LSD Limited Slip Differential, Manual 5sp Tranny, 18" Seamless Chrome Wheels, AM/FM Radio w/6 Disc CD/MP3 Player and Monsoon Premium Audio.

The car does not have a spoiler or XM. I do have an unpainted factory spoiler which I will include for an extra $100 or sell outright for $200.

The car is a blast to drive but I cannot keep her. If anyone knows someone who might be interested, please PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks for Looking,

diogee
What part of Texas are you in? I may be interested in this SKY. Do you have a contact number? Thanks!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
First 2000

Wind:

I sent you an email. The car is in Austin and Elgin (work and home). You can reach me at work at 512-836-6685. I'm listing it tonight on eBay with a reserve of $28,500.00.

Thanks,

John

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Other KAPPA, Sky and Small Roadster/RWD Cars > Saturn SKY vehicles/parts For Sale/Wanted

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in