Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/)
-   Saturn SKY vehicles/parts For Sale/Wanted (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f39/)
-   -   Wanted Factory Spoiler (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f39/wanted-factory-spoiler-4282/)

SkyMan 08 05-09-2006 08:48 PM

Wanted Factory Spoiler
 
I would like a Factory rear spoiler for my Sky, I would prefer one already painted Midnight blue, But if it is a resonable price i would consider repainting it...

SKY Spy 05-09-2006 09:00 PM

Hey Tim...

You can get it at your local Saturn Parts Department. They come already painted also!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

usmc 05-09-2006 09:14 PM

If someone removed their spoiler to put up for sale... wouldn't they then have holes to fill and a clamshell to repaint?

SkyMan 08 05-10-2006 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKY Spy
Hey Tim...

You can get it at your local Saturn Parts Department. They come already painted also!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

I checked yesterday and they said that they were coming soon, and will only come painted black, silver pearl or red.. and then primered.. Now if you could order me one and have it shipped here to me I could put it on... :)

SkyMan 08 05-10-2006 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmc
If someone removed their spoiler to put up for sale... wouldn't they then have holes to fill and a clamshell to repaint?

I figured there may be some young kids that decide to take off their spoiler and replace it with a Big wing... I hope not but there is a possibility...

Luke Sky Watcher 05-10-2006 08:45 AM

You can buy them online. Go to Ebay and type in SKY spoiler. They come painted to match at about the same price as the factory option. They are relatively easy to install. I got one for another vehicle last year and put it on myself. I now have one ordered for my SKY.
:cheers:

SkyMan 08 05-10-2006 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke Sky Watcher
You can buy them online. Go to Ebay and type in SKY spoiler. They come painted to match at about the same price as the factory option. They are relatively easy to install. I got one for another vehicle last year and put it on myself. I now have one ordered for my SKY.
:cheers:

I checked E-bay last night, and the only one I came up with is one that is designed for the Solstice, it will fit the Sky but does not look like the Sky spoiler.... it is what i call an Ironing board spoiler...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-SA...spagenameZWD1V


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome