First package from Adams - Page 2 - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Car Care and Detailing Forum Discussion of detailing and car care products and techniques.

User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
A14
Senior Member
 
A14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Canyon, Tx
Posts: 552
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Yep alot of work. A little bit faster for me cause i do not have a glaze, sealant, etc... I do use the leather conditioner frequently tho. However my interior stays pretty clean. I do have a question for you. How do you clean the center dash glossy surface that surrounds the radio and vents etc...
A14 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Senior Member

 
MidniteBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Florida
Posts: 7,468
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by A14 View Post
Yep alot of work. A little bit faster for me cause i do not have a glaze, sealant, etc... I do use the leather conditioner frequently tho. However my interior stays pretty clean. I do have a question for you. How do you clean the center dash glossy surface that surrounds the radio and vents etc...
I use a NEW fresh micro-fiber towel, or a windshield glass towel because they will never scratch the surface.. I use many different glass cleaners from adams, wolfgang, Invisible glass works well... spray a shot onto your windshield towel/micro and clean the plastic.. My plastic surfaces in my sky do not have one scratch... Usually I use a glass towel cause then I can just go and do the inside of the windshield.. I also have this small brush to clean out the air vents, I got that little guy in a kit..




Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. Abraham Lincoln

The Constitution is essentially an obsolete charter of negative liberties. Barack Obama
MidniteBlues is offline  
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 01:33 PM Thread Starter
A14
Senior Member
 
A14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Canyon, Tx
Posts: 552
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidniteBlues View Post
I use a NEW fresh micro-fiber towel, or a windshield glass towel because they will never scratch the surface.. I use many different glass cleaners from adams, wolfgang, Invisible glass works well... spray a shot onto your windshield towel/micro and clean the plastic.. My plastic surfaces in my sky do not have one scratch... Usually I use a glass towel cause then I can just go and do the inside of the windshield.. I also have this small brush to clean out the air vents, I got that little guy in a kit..
Thanks. Unfornuately the person who had this car b4 me did not care if they had scratches or cracked rear fenders either for that matter. Luckily, it is not bad just a few here and there on the interior glossy panel.
A14 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Senior Member

 
MidniteBlues's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Florida
Posts: 7,468
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by A14 View Post
Thanks. Unfornuately the person who had this car b4 me did not care if they had scratches or cracked rear fenders either for that matter. Luckily, it is not bad just a few here and there on the interior glossy panel.
Your doing fine. My car is coming up on 6YO, it needs a paint job and body repairs... It's been beat up, crapped on, scratched on, dinged, and paint flaking off the top of the tail, both fenders cracked and rained on... I'll be getting an estimate when I take it in for the 50K check up..

We have to repairs both window, they quit going up/down, the internals are corroded (wires).. It has an ignition issue.. gotta change the tranny oil I think, I'll probably do the rear axle while its there.. Hopefully they won't hold me up...




Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. Abraham Lincoln

The Constitution is essentially an obsolete charter of negative liberties. Barack Obama
MidniteBlues is offline  
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 11:02 PM
First 2000 Sr. Member
 
bobfred44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Allentown, PA
Posts: 140
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to bobfred44
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipolley View Post
MidnightBlues, Adam has personally recomended RaggTopp to me and is what we recommend to other customers. It is a great product! During a clinic this year he mentioned that Adam's did try to develop a convertible top product however, RaggTopp out performed it. Rather than produce an inferior product, he recomended a them instead.
I have detailing cars since high school, many many years ago. Adams Polishes is the best and customer service is just as good. You will never find yourself asking questions without help from Adams or their forum. Absolutely great stuff and sell everything made in USA or a small portion of products from other countries which support their work force. Great Company.

2008 Silver Pearl R/L
Black
Premium Interior
XM, 6CD
Manual
bobfred44 is offline  
Reply

  Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > In the News > Car Care and Detailing Forum

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome