Get free shipping on Quick Time Exhaust Cut Outs & Accessories at PFYC
A lot of us want our cars to be relatively quiet when we are driving to and from work or around town, but there are times we want our exhausts to sing and be heard. This is where an electric cutout kit comes in.
We offer sizes to fit all types of exhaust systems, low profile cutouts for lowered or sports cars, bolt-on turn downs and Y-pipes, and even a wireless controller for you to open the cutout remotely without wiring in a switch.
Go from mild to wild or anywhere in between using these top quality, innovative electric cutouts and avoid having to change out your entire exhaust just to get the sound you're looking for.
Use promo code QTPME
for a limited time to receive your free shipping.
Click below to check them out:
Quick Time Performance Electric Cutouts, Controllers, and Accessories at PFYC
About Quick Time Performance Cut Outs:
Unleash The Power! No need to uncap your cutout by hand any longer. With the Quick Time Electric Cutout Valve (also called a QTP QTEC) you can have the best of both worlds! Quiet for the street and wide open for the strip or show. Go from stealth quiet to wide open power!
You control the volume, you control the power. Open your exhaust with the flip of a switch. Run it closed, run it all the way open or any position in between. Adjust your back pressure to save gas. Fits any car or truck - from old school muscle car to modern American muscle to high tech imports and even sport compacts. Are you QTEC Equipped?
These cutouts have been featured in Chevy High Performance. Hot Rod, GM High Tech Performance, Corvette Fever, Mopar Muscle, D Sport, Modified Magazine, 5.0 Mustang and ESPN2 NHRA Stylefest.
Built with the highest quality materials
- Available in single or dual kits from 2 1/4 inch size all the way up to 4 inch size and everything in between
- CNC 6061 Aircraft Aluminum Body
- Stainless Steel Butterfly Plate
- Stainless Steel Shaft
- 6061 Aircraft Aluminum Motor Plate
- High Torque DC Gear Driven Motor
- Gears Made from High Temp Steel for Long Life
- Custom Illuminated Toggle Switch
- Mini Weather tight Connectors for Superior Sealing
- Socket Head Cap Screws for Proper Fastening
- No Heat Issues!
- Used at the GM Power Train Division
- 30HP on a WRX
- 13HP on a LS1 Trans Am
- 20HP on a SRT4 Neon
- 75HP on a Turbo Honda
- 3 Tenths gain at the track for a VW1.8T Jetta
- 35HP on a Ford Lighting
- NOTE: Power gains depend on installation location of the cutout.
To see a full line-up of our new products for your 2007-2009 Saturn Sky, please click here
To see a full line-up of our current Sky sales and specials, please click here