Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/)
-   Solo Performance (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f76/)
-   -   Solo Performance Sky Exhaust/Fascia Packages (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f76/solo-performance-sky-exhaust-fascia-packages-31556/)

GOINGSOLO2 06-12-2009 05:09 PM

Solo Performance Sky Exhaust/Fascia Packages

Solo Performance is now offering our Sky and Sky Redline exhaust kits as a package with Norm's Fiberglass Sky/Redline Rear Fascia. This package will include the exhaust kit and painted fascia. The prices below include the exhaust kit, painted fascia, and shipping to your door. This package saves approximately $125 from purchasing the components separately. Expected turnover time is 25-30 days for the fascia, so it will be shipped separately. Please contact me (Steve) at 516-655-9002 or email at [email protected] with any questions or orders. Thanks and enjoy GOING SOLO.

Sky 2.4 MACH with RESONATOR with Norm's Fiberglass Rear Fascia
Quietest System for those who do not like the added noise, but want performance.
$1202.00
High Flow Catalytic Converter- add $290
Shorty Header- add $325

Sky Cat-Back (Storm muffler) with Norm's Fiberglass Rear Fascia
$967.00
High Flow Catalytic Converter- add $290
Shorty Header- add $325

Redline MACH with Norm's Fiberglass Rear Fascia
$1152.00
High Flow Catalytic Converter- add $375

Redline MACH Shorty with Norm's Fiberglass Rear Fascia
$1156.00

Redline Street Race with Norm's Fiberglass Rear Fascia

$1007.00

Below are a few pictures of an unpainted fascia on the Sky.

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...ffusser006.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...ffusser004.jpg

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/s...ffusser002.jpg

nighttripper 06-12-2009 06:42 PM

I like this one. Now I'm thinking of something other than the Quad tips.:cool:

GOINGSOLO2 06-12-2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighttripper (Post 439393)
I like this one. Now I'm thinking of something other than the Quad tips.:cool:

You can always jump on this now and then we can send you a set of quad tips for only the cost difference when they are released.

ChiliSky 06-12-2009 08:25 PM

YOUR KILLING ME!!!!!LOOKS GREAT....:willy:

GOINGSOLO2 06-12-2009 08:40 PM

What's wrong ChiliSky? You could have your very own if you wanted. :lol:

ChiliSky 06-12-2009 08:57 PM

YEP, on my list of WANTS......I will even drive home for mine....just not yet......ah but it looks great.......

GOINGSOLO2 06-12-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiliSky (Post 439414)
YEP, on my list of WANTS......I will even drive home for mine....just not yet......ah but it looks great.......

I know the feeling. I rememeber anxiously awaiting my first Solo kit. I was like a kid in a candy store. Let me know when you are ready to order and I will take care of everything.:thumbs:

nighttripper 06-13-2009 09:02 AM

Well I guess I'm going to have to make up my mind as to which way I'm going to "Boost" my Sky. I'm so wishy washy:lol::lol: Maybe I'll flip a coin...oops already tried that... hmmmm. I'd ask for recommendations but I already know where that would end up. Oh well I'll just have to choose one and live with it.:)

nighttripper 06-13-2009 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOINGSOLO2 (Post 439400)
You can always jump on this now and then we can send you a set of quad tips for only the cost difference when they are released.

I have quads on my magnaflow but am actually looking at others like the oval. easier to keep clean. So many decisions and too much time to make them.:lol:

GOINGSOLO2 06-13-2009 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighttripper (Post 439486)
I have quads on my magnaflow but am actually looking at others like the oval. easier to keep clean. So many decisions and to much time to make them.:lol:

Sounds good...keep me posted. I like to see people's train of thought.

maverickiller 07-01-2009 07:04 PM

I would like to see more pictures of what you have to offer I can't find much on your website all I see right now is stuff for the solstice. I was also wondering if that was the only type of rear valiance you made and you said it would come painted but what are the color options? Thanks in advance

GOINGSOLO2 07-04-2009 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maverickiller (Post 443382)
I would like to see more pictures of what you have to offer I can't find much on your website all I see right now is stuff for the solstice. I was also wondering if that was the only type of rear valiance you made and you said it would come painted but what are the color options? Thanks in advance

Maverickiller,
Look in our vendor section on this forum and you will find a thread on each of our kits available for the Sky. Our quad tips just arrived, so were are going to jig them up on a car and get them ready to roll. We will soon have the option of either the square tips like stock or the quad tips. Norm makes the rear valence, and right now it is the only one available. If you purchase the package, the valence will come painted to color of your car. The packages save you a bunch of cash on both the shipping and color specific paint job. Give me a call at any time and I can answer any more questions you may have.

Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
516-655-9002
516-414-1429
[email protected]

maverickiller 07-04-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOINGSOLO2 (Post 443921)
Maverickiller,
Look in our vendor section on this forum and you will find a thread on each of our kits available for the Sky. Our quad tips just arrived, so were are going to jig them up on a car and get them ready to roll. We will soon have the option of either the square tips like stock or the quad tips. Norm makes the rear valence, and right now it is the only one available. If you purchase the package, the valence will come painted to color of your car. The packages save you a bunch of cash on both the shipping and color specific paint job. Give me a call at any time and I can answer any more questions you may have.

Steve Mariano
Solo Performance
516-655-9002
516-414-1429
[email protected]

Thanks for the information. I'l be waiting for the quad tips can't wait to see what they look like. I would also like to see a painted rear valence. But you've got one eager potential customer.

GOINGSOLO2 07-06-2009 02:22 PM

I started a thread on the new tips being released. We will have them jigged up on the Mach system this week...I believe we should have a car in on Tuesday if I am not mistaken.

Kelu 07-07-2009 05:46 AM

The fascia can be carbon fiber covered instead of painted?