||04-23-2009 09:25 AM
I"m happy with their system and they return phone calls. WOW
Originally Posted by GOINGSOLO2
Aside from the descriptions on our website and in the SOLO Performance vendor section, below are prices for all of our Kappa products, not including shipping. This is just an easy-to-see list, instead of having to go back and forth between threads.
You may also order Norm's rear fascia through us, in combination with any of our exhaust kits.
- Sky 2.4 Axle Back kit- $203
- Sky 2.4 Cat-Back kit- $488
- Sky 2.4 MACH with Resonator- $703
- Sky 2.4 High Flow Catalytic Converter- $290
- Sky 2.4 and Solstice 2.4 Shorty Header- $325
- Sky RL MACH kit- $653
- Sky RL MACH Shorty kit- $657
- Sky RL Street Race kit- $528
- Sky RL High Flow Catalytic Converter- $375
- Sky RL and GXP Catless Downpipe- $199
- Solstice 2.4 SQR-1 and Norm's Painted Valence- $1175 (add $100 for diffuser style valence)
- Solstice 2.4 SQR-2 and Norm's Painted Valence- $1175 (add $100 for diffuser style valence)
- Solstice 2.4 Single- $479
- Solstice 2.4 QT Single- $499
- Solstice 2.4 MACH with Resonator- $699
- Solstice 2.4 High Flow Catalytic Converter- $290
- GXP MACH kit- $645
- GXP Rear Center Duals (RCD) kit with Norm's Painted Valence- $999 (add $100 for diffuser style valence)
- GXP MACH Shorty kit- $649
- GXP Street Race kit- $519
- GXP Race kit- $329
- GXP High Flow Catalytic Converter- $375
Wanted to comment on what Solo said about the exhaust with resonator. Have the supercharger 2 set up and had Solo send the exhaust stright to Dave and he installed while setting up my toy... I DID NOT want that punky noise at all but did not want to hurt proformance. Had the high flow cat and daves back bone brace & pro beam added and the exhaust fits perfect under the car with no problem. SS all the way down. I talked to these boys more then once, and even several times on sunday before I ordered. I had questions, and they call you right back or answered the first time. If any business does not call you back within 4 hours now with tough times like they are look elsewhere. They don't care about your business and their out for sales only. It has, what I call a nice low tone rumble but its not that loud to me but its louder then stock so don't expect it to match that, just lower in tone. Dave cut the second tip cut out and it looked almost factory but wanted it perfect so ordered the redline valance and having it painted silver to match the car. The tips solo puts on the exhaust are polished or at least look that good to me, and thats why I decided to go with the painted valance instead of leaving the new valance black. Where they welded the pipes together looks really good and whoever does their welding did a good job.
Don't in any way clame to be a expert in exhaust just my view on this exhaust.