Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/)
-   Solo Performance (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f76/)
-   -   SOLO Product Pricing Thread (https://www.skyroadster.com/forums/f76/solo-product-pricing-thread-29941/)

GOINGSOLO2 03-17-2009 11:51 AM

SOLO Product Pricing Thread

Aside from the descriptions on our website and in the SOLO Performance vendor section, below are prices for all of our Kappa products, not including shipping. This is just an easy-to-see list, instead of having to go back and forth between threads.

You may also order Norm's rear fascia through us, in combination with any of our exhaust kits.
  • Sky 2.4 Axle Back kit- $203
  • Sky 2.4 Cat-Back kit- $488
  • Sky 2.4 MACH with Resonator- $703
  • Sky 2.4 High Flow Catalytic Converter- $290
  • Sky 2.4 and Solstice 2.4 Shorty Header- $325
  • Sky RL MACH kit- $653
  • Sky RL MACH Shorty kit- $657
  • Sky RL Street Race kit- $528
  • Sky RL High Flow Catalytic Converter- $375
  • Sky RL and GXP Catless Downpipe- $199
  • Solstice 2.4 SQR-1 and Norm's Painted Valence- $1175 (add $100 for diffuser style valence)
  • Solstice 2.4 SQR-2 and Norm's Painted Valence- $1175 (add $100 for diffuser style valence)
  • Solstice 2.4 Single- $479
  • Solstice 2.4 QT Single- $499
  • Solstice 2.4 MACH with Resonator- $699
  • Solstice 2.4 High Flow Catalytic Converter- $290
  • GXP MACH kit- $645
  • GXP Rear Center Duals (RCD) kit with Norm's Painted Valence- $999 (add $100 for diffuser style valence)
  • GXP MACH Shorty kit- $649
  • GXP Street Race kit- $519
  • GXP Race kit- $329
  • GXP High Flow Catalytic Converter- $375

|V3nom| 04-01-2009 08:47 PM

any pics of the sky exhausts?

GOINGSOLO2 04-01-2009 11:20 PM

Yes, go into our vendor section and there are threads on many of them showing the kit components, tips, and mufflers used. Here is the link to take you there: Solo Performance - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum

This thread was simply intended to make it easier to compare pricing on the kits and products we offer.

liveaboard74 04-23-2009 09:25 AM

I"m happy with their system and they return phone calls. WOW

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOINGSOLO2 (Post 414081)
Aside from the descriptions on our website and in the SOLO Performance vendor section, below are prices for all of our Kappa products, not including shipping. This is just an easy-to-see list, instead of having to go back and forth between threads.

You may also order Norm's rear fascia through us, in combination with any of our exhaust kits.
  • Sky 2.4 Axle Back kit- $203
  • Sky 2.4 Cat-Back kit- $488
  • Sky 2.4 MACH with Resonator- $703
  • Sky 2.4 High Flow Catalytic Converter- $290
  • Sky 2.4 and Solstice 2.4 Shorty Header- $325
  • Sky RL MACH kit- $653
  • Sky RL MACH Shorty kit- $657
  • Sky RL Street Race kit- $528
  • Sky RL High Flow Catalytic Converter- $375
  • Sky RL and GXP Catless Downpipe- $199
  • Solstice 2.4 SQR-1 and Norm's Painted Valence- $1175 (add $100 for diffuser style valence)
  • Solstice 2.4 SQR-2 and Norm's Painted Valence- $1175 (add $100 for diffuser style valence)
  • Solstice 2.4 Single- $479
  • Solstice 2.4 QT Single- $499
  • Solstice 2.4 MACH with Resonator- $699
  • Solstice 2.4 High Flow Catalytic Converter- $290
  • GXP MACH kit- $645
  • GXP Rear Center Duals (RCD) kit with Norm's Painted Valence- $999 (add $100 for diffuser style valence)
  • GXP MACH Shorty kit- $649
  • GXP Street Race kit- $519
  • GXP Race kit- $329
  • GXP High Flow Catalytic Converter- $375

Wanted to comment on what Solo said about the exhaust with resonator. Have the supercharger 2 set up and had Solo send the exhaust stright to Dave and he installed while setting up my toy... I DID NOT want that punky noise at all but did not want to hurt proformance. Had the high flow cat and daves back bone brace & pro beam added and the exhaust fits perfect under the car with no problem. SS all the way down. I talked to these boys more then once, and even several times on sunday before I ordered. I had questions, and they call you right back or answered the first time. If any business does not call you back within 4 hours now with tough times like they are look elsewhere. They don't care about your business and their out for sales only. It has, what I call a nice low tone rumble but its not that loud to me but its louder then stock so don't expect it to match that, just lower in tone. Dave cut the second tip cut out and it looked almost factory but wanted it perfect so ordered the redline valance and having it painted silver to match the car. The tips solo puts on the exhaust are polished or at least look that good to me, and thats why I decided to go with the painted valance instead of leaving the new valance black. Where they welded the pipes together looks really good and whoever does their welding did a good job.
Don't in any way clame to be a expert in exhaust just my view on this exhaust.

spyder7 04-23-2009 10:29 PM

Tips

So this still isnt a quad tip?????????

GOINGSOLO2 04-24-2009 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spyder7 (Post 424985)
So this still isnt a quad tip?????????

The quad tip setup will be release during the summer. What we have offered customers is the following. Purchase the kits now with the square tips, and we will send you the quad tips for only the cost difference, which is minimal, when they are released. This is the option for people who want their exhaust kits now, and not have to wait until the quad tips are released.

GOINGSOLO2 04-24-2009 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liveaboard74 (Post 424833)
Wanted to comment on what Solo said about the exhaust with resonator. Have the supercharger 2 set up and had Solo send the exhaust stright to Dave and he installed while setting up my toy... I DID NOT want that punky noise at all but did not want to hurt proformance. Had the high flow cat and daves back bone brace & pro beam added and the exhaust fits perfect under the car with no problem. SS all the way down. I talked to these boys more then once, and even several times on sunday before I ordered. I had questions, and they call you right back or answered the first time. If any business does not call you back within 4 hours now with tough times like they are look elsewhere. They don't care about your business and their out for sales only. It has, what I call a nice low tone rumble but its not that loud to me but its louder then stock so don't expect it to match that, just lower in tone. Dave cut the second tip cut out and it looked almost factory but wanted it perfect so ordered the redline valance and having it painted silver to match the car. The tips solo puts on the exhaust are polished or at least look that good to me, and thats why I decided to go with the painted valance instead of leaving the new valance black. Where they welded the pipes together looks really good and whoever does their welding did a good job.
Don't in any way clame to be a expert in exhaust just my view on this exhaust.

I am so glad you like our exhaust kit...I was hoping that the kit would be just what you wanted for your SC setup. The boys at DDMWorks are great...and I am so glad you opted to have them install it. If you ever need assistance or have any issues with the exhaust or cat, please don't hesitate to call me. Thanks for choosing SOLO Performance.

nighttripper 04-24-2009 09:25 AM

Is this the 2.4 mach with resonator?

GOINGSOLO2 04-24-2009 10:28 AM

Yes, he has the 2.4 MACH with RES...he installed a supercharger from DDMWorks at the same time. Those two systems work really well together and sound great!

liveaboard74 04-24-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighttripper (Post 425032)
Is this the 2.4 mach with resonator?

YES, Mines a 2.4 Got a chance to hear it the night I picked it up before we put it on the rack with the SC on it and dave took it down the street WFO about 1.8 mile and you can hear it but its still not that look at me I have a loud car punky sound and it does no girgle at all. God I hate that sound. I didn't want loud.

GOINGSOLO2 04-24-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liveaboard74 (Post 425046)
YES, Mines a 2.4 Got a chance to hear it the night I picked it up before we put it on the rack with the SC on it and dave took it down the street WFO about 1.8 mile and you can hear it but its still not that look at me I have a loud car punky sound and it does no girgle at all. God I hate that sound. I didn't want loud.

I am so glad to hear that you are happy and got just the sound you wanted. Enjoy your Solo Performance exhaust and have a great day.

nighttripper 04-24-2009 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOINGSOLO2 (Post 425043)
Yes, he has the 2.4 MACH with RES...he installed a supercharger from DDMWorks at the same time. Those two systems work really well together and sound great!

Is this with the DDM cat or Solo?

GOINGSOLO2 04-16-2011 04:30 PM

Even though the cost of stainless steel has risen, Solo Performance has kept their pricing where it is!! We have all of our kits in stock and ready to ship. Each kit is in a "sticky" thread in our vendor section.

Please don't hesitate to call me at 516-655-9002, 7 days a week until midnight EST with questions or to place an order.

Steve

GOINGSOLO2 05-04-2011 12:16 PM

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me direct at 516-655-9002, PM me, or email me at [email protected]

Thanks and have a great day!!

Steve

GOINGSOLO2 06-20-2011 04:57 PM

Friendly BUMP:)