THANK YOU - after 2 years since I become your customer - Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum
Solo Performance

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-16-2011, 05:25 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
THANK YOU - after 2 years since I become your customer

I just wanted to inform you that the package has arrived in 10 days to Eastern Europe, very fast and smooth delivery, zero hassle at the customs office they didn't even opened the package because of Solo knows how to ship to Europe.
I wanted to THANK YOU for your GREAT SERVICES AND PRODUCTS.

Also I wanted to thank you for the whole turbo-back exhaust which I got from Solo about 2 years ago but I didn't want to disturb you until now and I took advantage of this new order to show you my appreciation. Until now I preferred to show my appreciation to Solo by recommending the products and services every time when I had the chance. The exhaust is top notch quality and it performs like in the first day even I didn't behave kind of gentle with it. I had many huge backfires because of my WOT shifting with big explosions in cat-back, tons of scraping because I have lowered the car a lot but the whole exhaust works perfect.

These facts made me to give up on local exhaust sellers and continue with you guys.

Opel GT from Romania (EU) - You can always find me on the Kappa Performance Forum
Wester Race Tune - Solo catless dp, mach, quad tips - Dejon IC - KW V3 - Z0K swaybars - Custom Throttle Elbow - Custom Backbone Brace - ET 1/4 mile 13.30s
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-17-2011, 07:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for the kind words Kelu!!! You are a great customer and a very friendly person! We appreciate the support! You will always be a part of the SOLO family! Let us know if you need anything

Steve

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Vendors > Solo Performance

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in