Solo Performance

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-04-2010, 11:48 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thank you Solo performance

I recently purchased a Mach Quad tip and hi-flow cat for my fiancée's 08 redline. Steve and Jeff were great to deal with and answered all my questions. Steve honoured the price he quoted me even though it took me a while to actually buy the exhaust due to a deployment. He also offered to install the exhaust for free if I brought the sky to their Mississauga location. The staff at their Mississauga location (Zoro Muffler) were very knowledgeable, courteous and quick. I think the longest part of the install was letting the car cool down. If you live around Toronto, this place is worth the detour if you need exhaust work.

The Mach exhaust is a high-quality piece. The car sounds much better than the stock exhaust (I never liked it). I've always liked a quiet car and feel this has just the right tone and rumble. My fiancée was hesitating between the Mach and Mach shorty and we both feel the Mach was the right decision. The increase in performance was nice, but I think the pcm has already "unlearned" it. I have a pcm with a pcmforless.com tune going in soon to take full advantage of the new exhaust.

Jason
08 Sky Redline: Solo downpipe & cat-back, pcmforless.com tune.
1987 Regal Turbo T
1998 Buick Riviera
1996 Buick Roadmaster WB4 wagon

Last edited by jasonlachapelle; 06-13-2010 at 05:42 PM.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-05-2010, 12:11 PM

Congradulation on your new purchase! I just ordered my Solo exhaust yesterday. Waited almost two years trying to decide what system to choose. I opted for the Mach Shorty and high flow cat. Have to return my ECM to Westers garage for a retune for my new system. The service at Solo Performance is second to none.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-06-2010, 10:06 AM

Great feedback guys! Thanks for your support. We are so glad that you are happy with your Solo products. If you need anything, you can reach me anytime via email, PM, or my cell at 516-655-9002. Have a great day

Steve
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-20-2012, 03:32 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Kleeman
Well congrats for your new purchase. I think this system would work amazingly in your car. And you would be able to have great driving experience.

Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum > Vendors > Solo Performance

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Saturn Sky Forums: Saturn Sky Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in